Injector partially clogged or OK

I just crossed injectors, no change.

swap the Spark cables from AT THE COIL

If the bad cylinder moves to the other side you have a coil breaking down

If it stays on the right? Change the spark leads across first and if it changes sides then its the spark lead

If not change the plugs over and see if it changes sides

Yes thanks, I've checked for the cables seating.

A tu verifier que le vanne de papillon est bien fermé sur le Corps de papillon?

C'est possible que le cable a departé le boite des cables en dessou le pile!

Si c'etait ouvert meme un peu, le mélange de carburant sera dehors spécifications

Normalement c'est toujours le cylindre a droit qui aurait les problems avec le cable deplacé

J'espere que tu peux comprends mon français

A bon ! ? ! Je pensais que c'était pour régler la quantité de ralenti et faire la synchro du ralenti.

Peut-être à ne surtout pas toucher d'un seul côté, non ? Là où il y a la marque de peinture peut-être.

Non, ils sont réglés en usine lorsqu'ils sont construits

Le systeme a besoin de quelque valors fixé Par exemple: - Le volume d'air lorsque les tours de moteur san throttle mais que le moteur est à 5 bar sur le ecran (e.g. par les petites vis fixes)

pour régler la quantité de ralenti et faire la synchro

il te faut vérifier un peu de liberté sur les câbles au dessus des régleurs (2mm environ)

Pour changer le synchro des papillons, ajuster le reglers en dessous le câbles, mais seulement avec le papillon a droite!

Ou tu aura besoin de faire adjustment de TPS (Le boite noir, sur le papillon a gauche)

Et puis pour faire la sync et réglage des tours, tournez les grosses têtes de vis à côté des injecteurs (Dans le sens des aiguilles d'une montre, a faire moins et l'autre sens a faire plus)

Désolé pour le mauvais français, mais j'espere, sera plus facile en francais pour tois

swap the Spark cables from AT THE COIL

That's what I did. No change. Like this it checks coil and spark lead.

If it stays on the right? Change the spark leads across first and if it changes sides then its the spark lead

Just to be sure I'll try this one.

I've measured spark leads, same resistance around 5.

If not change the plugs over and see if it changes sides

Next try for tomorrow.

A tu verifier que le vanne de papillon est bien fermé sur le Corps de papillon?

C'est possible que le cable a departé le boite des cables en dessou le pile!

Si c'etait ouvert meme un peu, le mélange de carburant sera dehors spécifications

Normalement c'est toujours le cylindre a droit qui aurait les problems avec le cable deplacé

J'espere que tu peux comprends mon français

Ces vérifications viendront dans l'étape suivante.

Est-ce Booble traduction ?

Non, ils sont réglés en usine lorsqu'ils sont construits

Le systeme a besoin de quelque valors fixé Par exemple: - Le volume d'air lorsque les tours de moteur san throttle mais que le moteur est à 5 bar sur le ecran (e.g. par les petites vis fixes)

pour régler la quantité de ralenti et faire la synchro

il te faut vérifier un peu de liberté sur les câbles au dessus des régleurs (2mm environ)

Pour changer le synchro des papillons, ajuster le reglers en dessous le câbles, mais seulement avec le papillon a droite!

Ou tu aura besoin de faire adjustment de TPS (Le boite noir, sur le papillon a gauche)

Et puis pour faire la sync et réglage des tours, tournez les grosses têtes de vis à côté des injecteurs (Dans le sens des aiguilles d'une montre, a faire moins et l'autre sens a faire plus)

Désolé pour le mauvais français, mais j'espere, sera plus facile en francais pour tois

Les câbles n'ont peut-être pas assez de jeu.

And the winner is ? ? ? You :clap :clap:clap

Je pense que c'est ça, en remontant les comodos je n'ai pas réglé le jeu du câble de gaz, ni au guidon ni sur les carbus. A confirmer

First thing to do tomorrow, before everything.

Ton français va bien pour ça, merci.

Est-ce Booble traduction ?

Pas tout, j'ai travaillé pour une entreprise français en France et au Moyen-Orient il y a vingt ans et j'appris quelques Francais

Malheureusement, pas tout les termes des pieces de montage d'une R1150

Freins
Bougie D'allumage
Filtre
Pompe D'essence
Amortisseurs
Pneus
Gonflage
pompe Hydraulic
Fourches
Embrayage

mais pas de tout, comme ça il me faut un coup de main chez Google

Pas tout, j'ai travaillé pour une entreprise français en France et au Moyen-Orient il y a vingt ans et j'appris quelques Francais

Malheureusement, pas tout les termes des pieces de montage d'une R1150

Freins
Bougie D'allumage
Filtre
Pompe D'essence
Amortisseurs
Pneus
Gonflage
pompe Hydraulic
Fourches
Embrayage

mais pas de tout, comme ça il me faut un coup de main chez Google

Ah d'accord, merci pour les précisions. Pour traduire, essaye Deepl, je le trouve meilleur que Google.

I should keep keeping on because I fixed cables play at throttle, 1mm, and injectors 2mm and it's still running rough.

Throttle cables looks like new, but they are so stiff I wonder if I should go and have a look inside the cables' box under the battery and put some good grease in there.

Are the throttles definitely fully closing ??

Do you have any sort of fuel line clamp that you can use for an experiment?

Didn't have time to check today, will try to see that tomorrow.

The inside quadrant that the cable turns around should "click" against those Small screws when you open and release the twist grip If they do not the throttle is sticking slightly open and that will screw up your fuel mixture on that cylinder

Have you checked the TPS value The black box on the left side throttle body ?

And Another easy one as Modern Ethanol rich fuel seems to F*ck up components these days If its not fuel hoses dissolving then its Lamda probes

Just disconnect the lamda probe, But make sure the plug or cable cannot melt on the exhaust if it falls down

Look at the diagonal steel pipe on the right side of the bike just by the ECU There is a 2cm round black plug, Just disconnect the two halves

Try one thing at a time so that you know what made a difference If any difference happens :rob

Yes I do have two fuel clamps, tell me about your experiment.

On the upper hose, which is the return to the fuel tank .....

With the motor running start to tighten your clamp until you can hear the pump strain a little and see if the engine runs better or worse

Do not close the fuel hose entirely or you could pop off a tube inside the tank !

If it runs better you will likely need a new fuel pressure regulator (FPR)

I just had this problem to fix on a very problematic 1150GS Unfortunately some one else had been working on it so I had to verify all their work was correct before diagnosing the problem

It turned out to be the FPR

Sorry I am back to work this last few days after a year off with Post Viral fatigue issues So I am very tired and cannot focus on translating to French

Sorry I am back to work this last few days after a year off with Post Viral fatigue issues So I am very tired and cannot focus on translating to French

Please don't worry about that, health first :rob

The inside quadrant that the cable turns around should "click" against those Small screws when you open and release the twist grip If they do not the throttle is sticking slightly open and that will screw up your fuel mixture on that cylinder

Left quadrant wasn't seating well on its small screw.

Have you checked the TPS value The black box on the left side throttle body ?

Yes, with a GS 911, it was almost perfect.

And Another easy one as Modern Ethanol rich fuel seems to F*ck up components these days If its not fuel hoses dissolving then its Lamda probes

Just disconnect the lamda probe, But make sure the plug or cable cannot melt on the exhaust if it falls down

Look at the diagonal steel pipe on the right side of the bike just by the ECU There is a 2cm round black plug, Just disconnect the two halves

Try one thing at a time so that you know what made a difference If any difference happens :rob

Luckily we still have some good gas here :aidan

Changed the spark plugs, the new ones come black really quickly.

What I'll do is change air filter, even if it looks OK, put everything back on the bike and go have a ride to see how it goes.

BTW do you know primary and secondary coil resistance numbers?

Take it easy and stay safe

Changed the spark plugs, the new ones come black really quickly.

Okay Unplug the lamda sensor plug and go and test ride it for half an hour

If everything else checks out and that improves it then it's likely sooty and can't clean itself

Half an hour riding on the Default map should generate enough heat to clean it

Not so sure about your coil readings I will try and remembers to look later

Ordered a new BERU coil because the 10 in the primary doesn't look that good.

Sorry but what is the Default map?

Sorry but what is the Default map?

With everything connected and working correctly The fuel injection is influenced by a set of parameters at at X degrees C Ambient air temperature and Y degrees of Engine temperature (Lets say full working temperature) the Ecu will set the time to inject fuel at say 1millisecond of open injector (Because the fuel is at constant pressure with the fuel pressure regulator, it is a specified "volume" of fuel)

But if parameters are colder for example 10 seconds after start then it will inject more fuel at the same rpm maybe 2 millisecond of open injector (Again the pressure is maintained by the Fuel pressure regulator so this is much more fuel )

This creates a "Map" and

With everything connected the map is able to adjust to extra inputs for example the lamda probe If the sensor sends a signal back the O2 levels are low it will enrich the mixture and vice versa

If you unplug the lamda then the "map" refers to default base levels with no external influences

I hope that makes sense ?

Back
Top Bottom