Bmw race helmet

billywizz

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi I have not been on for longtime I have tried a couple of adventure helmets. But at high speed. The peek. Makes your head go every were . I have got. A bmw race
Helmet witch is great at speed but can not get a pin lock for it . Email bmw but with no joy tryed. Bmw dealers. They. Sead. They Do make one for it So it’s a £500. Helmet you can not get a pin lock for I fink bmw as it wrong some were
Vince

How did it go with language studies at school? Teacher pulled you up on punctuation?

Sad that no one is allowed a sense of humour anymore.

Sadly, more than a couple of trolls on here.

Hi I have not been on for longtime I have tried a couple of adventure helmets. But at high speed. The peek. Makes your head go every were . I have got. A bmw race
Helmet witch is great at speed but can not get a pin lock for it . Email bmw but with no joy tryed. Bmw dealers. They. Sead. They Do make one for it So it’s a £500. Helmet you can not get a pin lock for I fink bmw as it wrong some were
Vince

I would have a look at the self adhesive pin lock inserts.... I would have thought you could get one that would fit most visors :thumb

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...9/bn_2323650&usg=AOvVaw1ZJhV62jwUa5nSBtyg1uvq

Billywizz; sorry if you thought that I was being a prick. My intention was to hopefully make tanneman see the error of his ways! Having children who are dyslexic I can fully sympathise with you in this regard.

Good luck with finding the solution to your problem.

No offence meant. One of my team mates are 21 years old and dyslexic. So I'm not ignorant to the fact but I have not encountered anybody dyslexic on a forum.

Yes, and now I know what it looks like.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Gentlemen. A non - helmet related input:

I'm a foreigner, and sometimes I need som help for the spelling.

On my spell-check, if someone suffers from dyslexia, my spellcheck tells me to spell: dyslectic

As tempting as pointing out someone else being less than perfect may be, it strikes me that if the need rises to make fun of their spelling, rule #1 is to ensure that the criticism is spelled correct :D :friday

Gentlemen. A non - helmet related input:

I'm a foreigner, and sometimes I need som help for the spelling.

On my spell-check, if someone suffers from dyslexia, my spellcheck tells me to spell: dyslectic

As tempting as pointing out someone else being less than perfect may be, it strikes me that if the need rises to make fun of their spelling, rule #1 is to ensure that the criticism is spelled correct :D :friday

Your English is a million times better than my Norwegian.. and for that I applaud you :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom