1250 handguard extenders.

Hann

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any handguard extenders than are made in black rather than the Givi tinted ones that are see-through?

Like these ones that i think may not be available anymore;

01-045-5665-0-i-01.jpg

The ones on my hexhead were great,why the F did BMW only design half a handguard for the 1250?
In fact, why did they only half design the whole bike when you`ve got to finish it off yourself with a Mudsling, Avant, handguard extenders etc......!

Does anyone know of any handguard extenders than are made in black rather than the Givi tinted ones that are see-through?

01-045-5665-0-i-01.jpg

The ones on my hexhead were great,why the F did BMW only design half a handguard for the 1250?
In fact, why did they only half design the whole bike when you`ve got to finish it off yourself with a Mudsling, Avant, handguard extenders etc......!

Touratech used to do the black inserts

01-045-5665-0-i-01.jpg

I believe the term is Fashion over function!

I believe the term is Fashion over function!

They must be right on point fashionwise then, as these and their like are very effective.These and heated grips allow me to wear summer gloves most of the time.

I bought these, not cheap, but brilliant. For all weather conditions.
The deflector just slides up for foul or wet weather. Or in Hot climates, Just unclip and open.

Attachments

• 1-ADV-triple-17-714x320.jpg
    1-ADV-triple-17-714x320.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 263

Back
Top Bottom