Daft question re the LC Haynes manual

Wrigsby1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi... Does the 14-16 Haynes manual for 1200 LC cover the 1200 LC's in general or is there specific changes that means its not OK for a 17 RT which is probably a 16 anyway ha ha...:D ? Thanks in advance...:thumb

Yep, mines a Euro 4 model as a May 2017 production bike... Interesting reading as to just what differences this brought to ABs etc. I really just wanted a manual for servicing which I have carried out on all my bikes for 20+ years as organising anything through a dealer seems a real frap based as I am in Shetland and my last attempt was a little disappointing...:rolleyes: I'll keep researching...:thumb

Hi... Does the 14-16 Haynes manual for 1200 LC cover the 1200 LC's in general or is there specific changes that means its not OK for a 17 RT which is probably a 16 anyway ha ha...:D ? Thanks in advance...:thumb

Will be fine, there are no differences that impact servicing. I'm still using my 1200LC manual with my 1250RT.

I have the haynes for my 2016 which is actually a 17MY and so far I know of no differences between the 17MY and previous models that would affect you

I have the haynes for my 2016 which is actually a 17MY and so far I know of no differences between the 17MY and previous models that would affect you

Thanks for the replies chaps... I wasn't expecting many changes and will get one ordered...

Back
Top Bottom