The Pink Way Challenge - National Project Team

RAM-man

depleted member !
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Please reply in this thread if you are willing to play a role in the national coordinating team. You can have both a national and regional role, if required.

Project LeaderTeam (3 or 4 roles ?) coordinating the regional teams

Charity & Publicity Coordinator (1 or 2 sharing the role ?)

Charity Funds Treasurer (1 role ?)

At the outset, I said that within this forum there exists different skills and talents. I recognise that and what is needed is an overseeing set of hands for the challenge. So who is up for it.

I do not assume I have an automatic role here, but have agreed to offer support (where its needed and in any capacity) to the National Project team. If its decided my task is over, then its fine with me.

As to all the 'where and when' questions, I ask for some patience as this does not happen or evolve overnight, there's alot to harness and more will be revealed soon.

Breast Cancer Care is a deserving cause and shall continue to have support as others started. BCC have responded saying 'its a brilliant challenge and would be really happy to support us on this event and that their events and community fundraising teams are able to help us in the preparation of an event and be a point of contact for the support we may need from the charity before and after the event date.

Please continue to register yourself for a regional roles. I am aware that some GSer's had previously indicated that they were up for a role and I ask that them to repeat this in their regional areas.

Hi yes I will help in the South West and annam has pledged her support as a rider or helper as required . Does anybody wish to put a date to this? has anybody any idea of a timescale to organise such a trip? I guess the summer solstice would be a good time less darkness to ride in?

As previously mentioned I'm happy to help with fundraising - especially setting up and administering justgiving site.

At a regional level I'd love to be an outrider in the Penzance-Severn Bridge section (depending on yet-to-be-announced date)

Mike

Steve

I'd be more than willing to share the charity / publicity role ....... let me know.

Thanks
Karen.

Duchess said:
Steve

I'd be more than willing to share the charity / publicity role ....... let me know.

Thanks
Karen.

Duchess,

I'd be more than willing to share the charity / publicity role .. OK .. I shall put my name into this hat and share. :thumb

RAM-man

How can I help?

In Essex, How can I help, willing to ride, and will have a go at anything to help, suggestions? funny one's, not too rude I hope! Have we got any dates/routes/times yet? Are there local peeps invovlved? Kind regards Dusan, n RAM man :bow :bow Shusssss? :thumb

Back
Top Bottom