Adventure Bike Festival July 2020

I hope you enjoyed the 2021 Adventure Bike Rider Festival as much as we did, it truly did feel like we had one big family holiday at Ragley Hall.

Since Thursday night we’ve been inundated with telephone and email requests to open ticket sales early for the 2022 ABR Festival, we’ve even had riders turning up at the office.

The scale of requests and the positive feedback from the festival has truly staggered us and confirmed that we must be doing something right. Plus, there’s already a waiting list for 2022 tickets made up of riders who left it too late to buy for this years festival.

With all that in mind and as a big, big thank you to all 2021 ticket holders, we’ve decided to open up 2022 ticket sales exclusively to those who supported the event during what has been a tough year for festivals.

We want you to be the first to guarantee your place at the ABR Festival 2022 which is sure to be a sell out.

What’s more, as a big, big thank you for your support you can buy 2022 tickets at a special one-off Loyalty Discount which will not only guarantee your attendance at the 2022 Adventure Bike Rider Festival but also at the lowest price.
BUY YOUR LOYALTY DISCOUNT TICKETS HERE

What’s 2022 going to look like?

Well, we’re staying at Ragley Hall plus there’s going to be more bikes, more trails, more festival, more entertainment, more features, more trade stands, more services, more fun and, most importantly of all, more good times. In 2022 we will (hopefully) not be restricted by Covid rules and be able to focus 100% of our time and attention on making the festival the best experience for you.

I’m determined to carry over that friendly vibe which has been a hallmark of ABR festivals from the word go. As I’ve always said, I’m only going to organise festivals that I would like to go too, and last weekend was one of those.

Special Notice - On Site Trails

With a planned increase in the number of riders in 2022, the Ragley Hall Estate has asked that we set a limit on the number of riders who can use the on-site trails. In order to administer numbers and carry out post festival reclamation work we will be offering special ‘Trail Access Tickets’ at a cost of £15.

The good news is your Loyalty Ticket will also allow you unrestricted access to all on-site trails. You will not need to buy a ‘Trail Ticket’ so you’ll save an additional £15 and have unrestricted trail access. When I said ‘loyalty’ I meant loyalty.

Thank you very much for your support in 2021 and I hope to see you again next year. Here’s the link to your discounted 2022 Loyalty Ticket.

Best Regards,

Alun

Is the £89 with the trail access include I am sure I read there charging £15 for access to that.

Discount Loyalty Tickets @ £89 each, include the £15 Trail access FOC, which allows unlimited entry to the trail areas, all weekend

Just bought my 2022 tickets:D

don't need access to the trail so no saving of £15 for me, simply an increase of £39 with the possibility of securing a ride on the next big thing bike. Pity their wasn't the secured option of a demo bike on the trail. I'm not sure its worth that much TBH, even though it was a good weekend, most of my fun was riding there and back through the beaten cotswold tracks and lesser travelled motorways. My jury remains out..

Nothing working for me and, can't see anyway to log in on the page :nenau

They say more people, hope they up the available services by a huge amount. Waiting inline with a load of burgers, pork belly, sausages and beer trying to vent from the rear is not to be recommended :eek:

Nothing working for me and, can't see anyway to log in on the page :nenau

They say more people, hope they up the available services by a huge amount. Waiting inline with a load of burgers, pork belly, sausages and beer trying to vent from the rear is not to be recommended :eek:

In 2019,

I never bothered with the food onsite and for Fri/Sat evening meals, we ate at the nearby Mill pub and the food/ambience was excellent and for breakfast I had stopped off at Waitrose on the friday to get cereals/porridge for brekkies and then some other snacks for lunches - all cooked on camping equipment, next to the Van

I don't want to eat burger van stuff, there

Although on the Sunday lunch, I did try an excellent vegetable risotto, from a stall

In 2019,

I never bothered with the food onsite and for Fri/Sat evening meals, we ate at the nearby Mill pub and the food/ambience was excellent and for breakfast I had stopped off at Waitrose on the friday to get cereals/porridge for brekkies and then some other snacks for lunches - all cooked on camping equipment, next to the Van

I don't want to eat burger van stuff, there

Although on the Sunday lunch, I did try an excellent vegetable risotto, from a stall

Took my own food for Friday night Sat. morning brekkie but we had a BBQ Sat. evening and all our BBQ stuff was from Waitrose and done on one of those big, disposable BBQ's.
We went into Alcester to go to Macadees but they had closed it, drive through only so we went to Waitrose and shopped. Used the bog just up the car park from there too :D
Had a Greek Chicken wrap thing from a stall on Saturday afternoon which was megga, had a right old tussle eating it :D

Talk of a 200kg weight limit for the adventure route next year .................

Talk of a 200kg weight limit for the adventure route next year .................

One chap on FB was complaining, he turned up on an africa twin on Karoo Streets, having no off road experience, and proceeded to chuck it on its side a few times and also pull his back out. Had to be helped off the course. He then proceeded to say if he hadn't signed a disclaimer he would be pursuing legal action :blast

Not surprisingly folk ripped into him, rightly or wrongly. However I am guessing the number of big bikes coming unstuck on the slick mud on Saturday, coupled with a few folk such as this chap have led to this.

My Himmy at 191kg. just scrapes under that :thumb2

I heard there were quite a lot of offs caused by the mud with resultant damage. I spoke to a guy that had done damage to his lovely triumph.
He made out that the big scratch on his tank, broken lever and sundry damaged plastics was ok. as hey, that's what it's for.

He was crying inside, i could tell :comfort

Back
Top Bottom