1300GS problems/issues

thanks I will post a few. dealer did say September for the adv today. No shredded rear pads they are aware of from the bikes so far and yes insurance can be a bit tricky.
Your statement right there could be a cut and paste from 2013 when the LC was launched :ROFLMAO:

I'm another to put "Wannabe but can't afford a 1300GS boxertw&tt" on ignore & the world is a far, far better place.
I think though that I can still hear him in his bedsit shouting at the passing traffic.
He cant afford a R1300GS ? How do you know that ?

Onahi I am like you…The 1300GS is too expensive for what it is so we wait if the 1400GS or 1300GS/ADV will be worthy upgrades to our beloved 1250GS vintage bikes…As for sure I have to save another 3 grand for the full Akra exhaust to make it sound like a proper motorcycle and not get laughed at as BMW decided to appease the EUro weenies…My wife is just happy that I dont like the new GS enough yet because I just bought a new car that was slightly more expensive than a new GS…😉But I had no choice if I wanted one of the last V8s with a manual…👍 Kommt Zeit , kommt Rad 🤣 Onahi you have a good one and maybe the ADV will be the one done right…Even if I thought I was done with bikes as big and heavy as the ADV…We’ll see !

Too expensive as in getting not enough for the dough to upgrade, yet…A little more power great but like the old game one step ahead another step back…😉

Onahi I am like you…The 1300GS is too expensive for what it is so we wait if the 1400GS or 1300GS/ADV will be worthy upgrades to our beloved 1250GS vintage bikes…As for sure I have to save another 3 grand for the full Akra exhaust to make it sound like a proper motorcycle and not get laughed at as BMW decided to appease the EUro weenies…My wife is just happy that I dont like the new GS enough yet because I just bought a new car that was slightly more expensive than a new GS…😉But I had no choice if I wanted one of the last V8s with a manual…👍 Kommt Zeit , kommt Rad 🤣 Onahi you have a good one and maybe the ADV will be the one done right…Even if I thought I was done with bikes as big and heavy as the ADV…We’ll see !
I've got a Remus 8 on my Current bike. I love the sound. I'm sure there will be some aftermarket systems that will give a better soundtrack. I agree, Eu regulations have destroyed all vehicles. Strangled their necks.

EU regulations as also the US/EPA and not to forget Commiefornia…They all are very destructive until we own nothing/and are happy on behalf of the planet or better a small elite that rules and benefits from all the nonsense…Electric “future” and “zero emission” …What a joke as the climate has changed always for millions of years.Only difference today a few people benefit from the idiots who believe their crap and pay through the nose for it…🤮But who knows maybe we can still turn the ship around so future generations can have some fun and experience some freedom like we had not too long ago…Nowadays even free speech seems to be a crime…😳 Put me on ignore…🤣

Onahi here in Commiefornia it is so bad that the guy who imported Remus gave up as the fines are too high if even a sticker is missing or any other crap they male up…The dealers are not even able to install aftermarket exhaust and they call the gross polluting Teslas “zero emission”…🤣Freedumb…🤣👍And clean long lasting with a manual fun to drive VW TDIs you cant even buy on the land of the fee…I dont know whats worse the US or their minions in Brussels as the both are very bad but at least their green agenda and their electric crap is tanking big time which is great news 👍

I've got a Remus 8 on my Current bike. I love the sound. I'm sure there will be some aftermarket systems that will give a better soundtrack. I agree, Eu regulations have destroyed all vehicles. Strangled their necks.
Only way is to remove the bread tin ..

Back
Top Bottom