Anybody fitted Pivot Pegz to an 850GS?

richardbd

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have them on mine but they seem to fit too high to allow proper adjustment of the brake pedal for when you're standing up.

Anybody had a similar experience?

I have them but I’ve also fitted a brake pedal from a GSA which has the additional flip down pedal top that raise the surface by about 15 mm
Alan R

I have them but I’ve also fitted a brake pedal from a GSA which has the additional flip down pedal top that raise the surface by about 15 mm
Alan R
I've done the same but the height difference between the peg and the pedal makes using the brake nigh-on impossible when standing up off-road. I have to have the flip up/down bit flipped down even on the road.

There's no adjustability left in the brake pedal, without major re-engineering, so my only conclusion is that the PPs are not specifically designed for the 850, despite what Pivot Pegz may say...

Are they lowerable by changing the pivot to the mount around like the KTM Pivot Pegs, or maybe you've already tried that?

Touratech sell a lowered version - about 25mm lower if I recall correctly. Quite grippy teeth which may suit you for off road riding.
Alan R

Back
Top Bottom