Bemoto - bit let down by them sadly

Recently had my multi bike renewal from BEMOTO, (due March) been with them for 3 years. But cost has risen by £150, so I've voted with my feet, moved elsewhere and saved about the same amount. Maybe back next year, obviously pays to show around.

It is the only way.

My multi-vehicle single policy renews in April. I am on the case.
I always assumed that being a Big Knob in the business you got all of your insurances free gratis with cream and a cherry on top.

Eventually got a quote ,same bikes and circumstances as last year and they are wanting an extra almost £200 , think I need to start ringing around this morning

think I need to start ringing around this morning

Don’t just ‘think’. Just, ‘know’, that the only way you’ll find a renewal quote to suit YOU and not some other bod, is to shop around for yourself.

Everyone claims Bemoto is the best. I've tried for three years just to get a quote.

First two years I couldn't even get through. On hold FOREVER. No one called me back after messages left.

This year I got through and spent 30 mins on the phone going through all the details. Then she said "it's been refered to underwriter, I'll call you back in an hour"

Two days later.. NOTHING.

So I go online and do it all with Bennets in 15 mins and BAM, I have my insurance at a good rate with no referal bollocks.

A week after the initial phone call with Bemoto, the woman phones me back and asks if I'd like to start a new quote....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... What do you think lady !!

Note.... ALL insurance has gone up this year. They blame inflation. It's just the usual corrupt price fixing greed as always. My van went up 25% too.

Bemoto- I got a quote over the phone approaching two weeks ago ‘Mani’ he was called. Pop it in an email please I asked, sure no probs was the answer. It was the cheaper quote of the two i had got.

Received nothing. Devitt got my business.

Back
Top Bottom