Extension for standard GSA Screen

GSMarky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Folks

Ahead of my GSA arriving I'm getting a few essentials & would like an aerofoil type extension for the standard screen.

Who uses what successfully please?

Cheers

GSMarky

Yep, exactly that sort of thing & I think I'll abuse my daughter's Amazon Prime account at the same time!!

Yep, exactly that sort of thing & I think I'll abuse my daughter's Amazon Prime account at the same time!!
Heads up-the Chinglish instructions aren’t great & they’ve obviously modified the parts but not the instructions as I thought mine was missing bits. If you get one & need pics of it made up let me know.

Interesting as I think I'd prefer the screw on design which sits lower on the screen itself & must me more robust by deisgn.

I think I'm going to get the Puig & bypass the cheapo unit..

I’d love to try one of these to see if there’s much benefit to the cost…however from what I’ve found so far if I have the screen at it’s highest position it seems to do the job of deflecting almost all the wind away from my helmet.
So much so that I usually wind it down a bit so the helmet vents get some air in.

I’m assuming it’s the screen mind, could be the vents on the neotec aren’t that good I suppose.

Point to note…I’m only 5/9 officially….maybe just under that if I’m honest.

I should perhaps add that I’m 5’11” and have the seat in the high position.

Interesting as I think I'd prefer the screw on design which sits lower on the screen itself & must me more robust by deisgn.

I think I'm going to get the Puig & bypass the cheapo unit..
I have an mra kba 31048 i will sell you if its the type of thing your after. I bought a 14 month old gsa with 900 miles on the clock, and it was fitted to that.
I've never ridden with it on, and prefer the look without it, so i removed it.

Let me know, I'll take an offer.

Stu

I put the large chineseium clamp on one on for touring. Worked perfectly and allowed me to ride with helmet open at motorway speeds without any wind blast.
Worth the £12 but screws went rusty after first downpour.

I have an mra kba 31048 i will sell you if its the type of thing your after. I bought a 14 month old gsa with 900 miles on the clock, and it was fitted to that.
I've never ridden with it on, and prefer the look without it, so i removed it.

Let me know, I'll take an offer.

Stu
Thanks Stu & I'll google it!

I put the large chineseium clamp on one on for touring. Worked perfectly and allowed me to ride with helmet open at motorway speeds without any wind blast.
Worth the £12 but screws went rusty after first downpour.
Hard to resist trying it for £12..

Does it clip on or screw on or both? Do you by any chance have a picture of it fitted? Cheers.
It was just clipped on to the screen. I'll take some pictures, i dont think i have one with it on the bike, but i could pop it back on the bike and take one.

Back
Top Bottom