Iceland

Really enjoyed your write up ,great photos and a very funny style ! Thanks for taking the time to do that, and yes sometimes the shittyist park of a trip is the bit you remember .I remember riding in the Himalaya s in a monsoon with road slides and Boulder strewn roads thinking what the f..k am I doing here . I was then forced of the road by a bus , hitting a tree and breaking 4 ribs .marvelous :thumby::D

Great report and photos :) we're just back from Iceland ourselves. Currently writing up the trip report but it won't be as well written as this one!

I know what you mean about the weather. The first time we went 5 years ago it was constant cloud and rain. This time for it it was mostly sunny and the difference in the scenery and colours is staggering!

Nice ..

off to read another monkey boy RR now ... :)

Such eloquent writing skills.......

Looks like a hoot

And cracking pics

Enjoyable few minutes of my life spent reading this

Thanks

Loved that, especially the bit about the boots. Left a pair of mine in a hotel in Arica in Chile after crossing the Atacama Desert, I felt genuinely sorry for the cleaner that day, your description brings it all back.
Your writing is excellent, thank you.

JimmyMac

Cracking pictures and tour details....:thumb2

Thanks Jason for the great report and the fantastic pictures. My child bride and I just happen to heading there in August. Think I am going to make her read the report..............then again, maybe not!

You'll all have a great time I'm sure. As long as you're on the right bike and you're confident in the sand/deep water/gravel/rocks/snow you'll have a ball. I do plan to go back one day on something more sensible and suited to my megre skills. This year I'm back off across through Russia and China to Thailand. I've thought about it hard. I've thought about the most sensible choise for off roading in Kyrgystan. I've thought about the sensible choice to just plug away at the miles. I've thought all about it. Then I though bollox to that and got myself a She Wolf

IMG_5872.png

IMG_5879.png

IMG_5881.png

You'll all have a great time I'm sure. As long as you're on the right bike and you're confident in the sand/deep water/gravel/rocks/snow you'll have a ball. I do plan to go back one day on something more sensible and suited to my megre skills. This year I'm back off across through Russia and China to Thailand. I've thought about it hard. I've thought about the most sensible choise for off roading in Kyrgystan. I've thought about the sensible choice to just plug away at the miles. I've thought all about it. Then I though bollox to that and got myself a She Wolf

IMG_5872.png

IMG_5879.png

IMG_5881.png

:clap

That's turned out rather well!

Back
Top Bottom