What do you reckon?

Badge engineering at its finest. An Italian bike, painted British Racing Green (or something reminiscent thereof) as a tribute to a fancy Volkswagen.

Bit like the bond triumph who buys these ,must have more money than they know what to do with .
Didn’t Pavarotti have a Ferrari that he couldn’t fit into .

The problem with stuff like this is that the successful sale of all units will “inspire” other similar limited runs. I don’t know how much the bikes are but I wouldn’t buy as an investment unless you have that much money that you can afford to take any pain instead of gain. The same as any speculation of a financial nature. JJH

Bit like the bond triumph who buys these ,must have more money than they know what to do with
The Bond Scrambler 1200 fetches way over list price

I know a chap who managed to purchase three Rocket 3 TFC models when they first came out

He sold two for £10k over list which meant the bike he kept cost him a little over £3000

I've never seen a used one yet that has come up for sale at less than £25k

Bit like the bond triumph who buys these ,must have more money than they know what to do with .
Didn’t Pavarotti have a Ferrari that he couldn’t fit into .
I have a picture sent to me by a friend who works for Ferrari. He was visiting a customer who is a collector. Massive garage, in a corner he had the Bond. He doesn't ride bikes.

Back
Top Bottom