What to buy.. Please help?!

Nice!

And one tube would be sufficent to do the black parts of the bike?

Ahaha I like to ride it, and then when I part it up, look back and go awwww yeah!!

I'm happy to comprimise a little comfort, if the slow speeds feel a little bumpy, but not happy to comprimise saftey.

I've got Pirelli scorpions STR's on my XSR and they're great. Very slow speeds they are 'bumpy' but doesn't bother me!

img_0430-jpg.26710

If you think Scorpions are bumpy at slower speed you will hate the 80s - it is like riding a pneumatic drill. In the wet the knobbies grip, to an extent, but if you are in any way enthusiastic you had better have good recovery skills! I hated them and will never have another pair for as long as I live! There are plenty of Hipsters who get on with them, and Riding Gods who can scrape their pegs, both sides.... but I am only a normal riding sort of guy and I don't have those skills, so have to rely on tyres to do their bit for me and not scare me to death after rattling all my fillings out! I have Karoo Street on the 80GS, they ride fine, but are wearing down faster than I would like, you can't have grip without leaving some rubber behind I suppose.

An old addage: "Better the devil you know".

Back
Top Bottom