Fixing points on bagster cover - 1200 GS LC

RJT_Berlin

Reaction score
just received my cover through the post. want to go and get it on the tank. think, like my previous ones it will need a little warming first BUT after an initial inspection i am concerned about the fixing points and how best to fix

anybody got any decent pics showing theirs?

Is a standard GS and not the GSA.

Do you have to remove anything to make it possible to fix? certainly hope not!

Any advice appreciated!

just received my cover through the post. want to go and get it on the tank. think, like my previous ones it will need a little warming first BUT after an initial inspection i am concerned about the fixing points and how best to fix

anybody got any decent pics showing theirs?

Is a standard GS and not the GSA.

Do you have to remove anything to make it possible to fix? certainly hope not!

Any advice appreciated!

Photo's of fixings on my GS TE. The cover has been on two bikes with no issues regarding the fixing points. Must admit I was bit wary when I first put the clips on the edges of the plastic trims but not had any issues. You are right about warming it first.

I have a couple of more photos if you need them.

All the best Pete

Attachments

• CIMG2642.jpg
    CIMG2642.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 166
  • CIMG2643.jpg
    CIMG2643.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 161
  • CIMG2644.jpg
    CIMG2644.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 154
  • CIMG2645.jpg
    CIMG2645.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 164
  • CIMG2646.jpg
    CIMG2646.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 163
cheers - is where i thought they had to go but they didnt seem like secure points at all - only picture i am not sure about is the two front ones..... did you also remove those screws near the seat and connect the cover there as well?

Seemed to do ok, dont look brilliant around filler cap though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have fitted a Bagster cover on my 2016 GS Triple Black and will take pictures once I am out of hospital and back on two wheels, didn't need to heat it up though.

Warming it just seems to make it more supple - helped me!!! Was the same on my 2009 gsa!!! All fixed now!

Back
Top Bottom