1250 it is !

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the coffee machine seems less plasticy and more reliable than any KTM...:D
It looks more stable at high speed,too...;)
Otherwise you guys remind me of some stray dogs invited by some kind and warmhearted souls to join and spend some warm nights inside...and what do you do...piss and shit all over the place...:mad:
We talk here about the 1250 GS and not some B.S. made up by BMW haters or people who can't afford one in first place and have to sour the grapes...
If the GS is really a pile of shit as you think it would not be the most sold bike over 1000cc period !
Plus you got 3 years warranty if stuff goes wrong to take care of stuff...if there are too many warranty claims which cost money quality will get better as cheaper parts from china become more expensive than more expensive parts from germany...as BMW is in this business to make money.
So give it a rest and quit talking shit about bad T-L is,how reliable and fast KTM's are and that the Afreekatween is the best of them all complementing all aspects of a bike like only Honda knows how to...no power,slow handling,thin paint,cheap plastics,soft hobby horse suspension that you get seasick,soft cheesy bolts that round off immediately if you use german wrenches and to top it all off heavy tubed wheels...:bow Not to mention the chain...:(
Let's bitch about real things like only 136 hp,no confirmed GS-RR 17 " wheel version,maybe TFT/keyless only and no triple black right off the bat...:thumb
Or speculate/ejaculate over the R 1250 S that might inject some excitement into the boxer-line like the R1100S did almost 20 years ago...:thumb2 I can remember like it was yesterday as I was only 30 years young...the first time I saw it,the first time I rode it and took the black one home...Good times:thumb2

Starbucks...and to answer the other question BMW riders never polish their bikes,they Ride:thumb2
The 5 dead guys are Harley posers/polishers...;)
The KTM guy probably could not get past them because he was not "ready to race"...:D

At least the coffee machine seems less plasticy and more reliable than any KTM...:D
It looks more stable at high speed,too...;)
Otherwise you guys remind me of some stray dogs invited by some kind and warmhearted souls to join and spend some warm nights inside...and what do you do...piss and shit all over the place...
We talk here about the 1250 GS and not some B.S. made up by BMW haters or people who can't afford one in first place and have to sour the grapes...
If the GS is really a pile of shit as you think it would not be the most sold bike over 1000cc period !
Plus you got 3 years warranty if stuff goes wrong to take care of stuff...if there are too many warranty claims which cost money quality will get better as cheaper parts from china become more expensive than more expensive parts from germany...as BMW is in this business to make money.
So give it a rest and quit talking shit about bad T-L is,how reliable and fast KTM's are and that the Afreekatween is the best of them all complementing all aspects of a bike like only Honda knows how to...no power,slow handling,thin paint,cheap plastics,soft hobby horse suspension that you get seasick,soft cheesy bolts that round off immediately if you use german wrenches and to top it all off heavy tubed wheels...:bow Not to mention the chain...:(
Let's bitch about real things like only 136 hp,no confirmed GS-RR 17 " wheel version,maybe TFT/keyless only and no triple black right off the bat...:thumb
Or speculate/ejaculate over the R 1250 S that might inject some excitement into the boxer-line like the R1100S did almost 20 years ago...:thumb2 I can remember like it was yesterday as I was only 30 years young...the first time I saw it,the first time I rode it and took the black one home...Good times:thumb2

Found you a t-shirt.....

e4c9fe4b0d8e1c2db3bafe530accc033.jpeg

Isn’t it weird how there’s no talk of a factory model GS1250 with 17" wheels in the pipeline.......oh hang on......it’s not weird at all because there is no market for it except in a small part of Shiteville,Ca where some utter cuntwomble believes if he repeats this endless shit then it will become reality.

You really need to seek help.

It's funny how 4 clueless & loudmouth Honda & KTM riding wankers have hijacked a BMW-ENTHUSIAST forum and tell us how shit BMW's really are and know what's coming and what BMW riders really want...:thumb2
Like the annoying boys in class that ratted us out and always go their arses beat when the teachers weren't watching...:D
Some things will never change !

Anyways enough said in October we finally see the new 1250 GS with the all new heads and in November the rest of the 1250 boxer line hopefully including the 17 inch wheel GS-RR and 150 hp R1250S...:thumby:
Interesting/exiting times for sure and who knows maybe even Arsey & the rest of the gang might like them...:thumb

It's funny how 4 clueless & loudmouth Honda & KTM riding wankers have hijacked a BMW-ENTHUSIAST forum and tell us how shit BMW's really are and know what's coming and what BMW riders really want...:thumb2
Like the annoying boys in class that ratted us out and always go their arses beat when the teachers weren't watching...:D

Anyways enough said in October we finally see the new 1250 GS with the all new heads and in November the rest of the 1250 boxer line hopefully including the 17 inch wheel GS-RR and 150 hp R1250S...:thumby:
Interesting/exiting times for sure and who knows maybe even Arsey & the rest of the gang might like them...:thumb

You sir are the ultimate white noise generator - a great achievement :blagblah:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah

Arsey go faak yourself and annoy the Afreeka-tweeny,ugly H2R and KTM ready to race Forums for a change...:thumb2
Or keep making an arse of yourself here...:D
I myself have better things to do than go on Honda,Kawasaki or KTM forum's and try to evangelize the idiots like you try here...;)
We know the truth as we ride BMW's for a reason...:thumb2
Been there done that and don't have to buy another Honda or KTM to know how boring or crap they really are...:thumb

I love my Afreeekaaaaatweeeeeny
I love my BMWaranteeee

Am I allowed to have both???

I'm confused :D

Arsey go faak yourself and annoy the Afreeka-tweeny,ugly H2R and KTM ready to race Forums for a change...:thumb2
Or keep making an arse of yourself here...:D
I myself have better things to do than go on Honda,Kawasaki or KTM forum's and try to evangelize the idiots like you try here...;)
We know the truth as we ride BMW's for a reason...:thumb2
Been there done that and don't have to buy another Honda or KTM to know how boring or crap they really are...:thumb

The only person making an arse of themselves is you , you ridiculous blinkered Merkin gobshite.
What a great idea it was to put all of the idiots on the west coast .

Just read what utter drivel you have written in this thread .

Like many I have been on here for years and will do so long after you’ve gone to other places to spout your incessant love letters to BMW.

I’ve got a GS in my garage right now as well as a couple of Guzzis and your favourite Honda and Kwak !

Take the blinkers off and step outside you dipshit before you make yourself look even more stupid than you have already .

Arsey the only dipshit here is you...but you are right on one thing...I will be riding my 1250GS next year having fun in mexico while you post how great the Afreekatween is,how unreliable and boring the new 1250 GS really is and how you never would go to mexico a country so dangerous your friend got his head chopped off while you a ticket for going too fast on a 650 V-Strom...:tosser
At least I had a good laugh...:ronno

Arsey the only dipshit here is you...but you are right on one thing...I will be riding my 1250GS next year having fun in mexico while you post how great the Afreekatween is,how unreliable and boring the new 1250 GS really is and how you never would go to mexico a country so dangerous your friend got his head chopped off while you a ticket for going too fast on a 650 V-Strom...:tosser
At least I had a good laugh...:ronno

Don't waste your energy on these inmature brats, as they have no better to do.

There is no action over at the KTM site since hardly anybody bothers to buy them. They behave like envious kids, as the only news from KTM for 2019 is a washable brochure...

I came to this thread to read news about 1250GS, I left with a headache and almost zero information.

You’ve been here 5 months Boxercunt. Why not take a back seat rather than trying to tell long term members what they should and shouldn’t think or say. You’ve no idea who has owned what bike, and the issues they have or haven’t had. You keep referring to “BMW haters”, but I’ve not seen any evidence of any on this forum.

I’ve never had to put anyone on ignore before, but your irritating repetitive posts may just change that.

I hear you Knut...the new KTM 1290's (SD,SA,SDGT) for 2019/20 have huge exhaust systems to make them EU-5 compliant...Also the new 790 line will be completely made in china...Exiting news for sure...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom