Fuzeblock FZ1 - fog & spot wiring diagrams required

robc

Reaction score
Morning all,
I've spent much of the weekend trying to find suitable wiring diagrams for wiring my fog and spot lights into my Fuzeblock FZ1 but I've not found what I'm looking for.

In the past I wired my lights directly to the battery via a relay and switched source as per normal but I'm unsure how to proceed with the FZ1. The FZ1 will allow me to do away with the myriad of things connected directly to the battery terminals.

I'm going to need two lighting circuits:

Fog lights: These will be activated by a new switch on the handlebars. The switch will be connected to + and - and switched source on FZ1. The lights will also be connected to the same + and - as the switch and use the FZ1 circuit to power them when the ignition is on via it's inbuilt relay. This should mean I can turn on the fogs independently of all other lights.

Spot lights: I want to activate these with the main beam switch. I do believe I will still have to fit a relay that is spliced to the main beam wire but can still draw it's power from the FZ1.

Are either of my assumptions correct? I'd really appreciate some advice and/or some wiring diagrams from someone who's successfully done this before. I think the FZ1's inbuilt relay is confusing me a bit.

Regards

RobC

Back
Top Bottom