BMW R 1250 GS Adventure TE vs exclusive

Flipper_Man

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm sure it's been discussed before but quick question (with no doubt a quick answer)

The only difference between the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure TE and the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure TE Exclusive.....is the colour ?

From the spec sheets shown on the Motorrad website, that would appear to be the case.

About to push the button on a R1250GSA TE Exclusive.....just prefer the colour over the grey I think.

Hopefully wont regret it...

About to push the button on a R1250GSA TE Exclusive.....just prefer the colour over the grey I think.

"Understated grey" here.....amazing how many positive comments I get about the colour, works fantastic with the brushed ali side panels...sorry to add to your decision!

TD

+1. I’m waiting to take delivery of a TE Exclusive. I had the same dilemma.

I’m sure we’ve made the right decision :fbthumb

"Understated grey" here.....amazing how many positive comments I get about the colour, works fantastic with the brushed ali side panels...sorry to add to your decision!

TD

Gone for the exclusive in the end......March 2nd collection hopefully....

A bit of powder coating really makes the colour of the panels pop on the Exclusive.
0cd1e3dfc9271619c6debe0d885bc055.jpg

Sent from a U11

Sounds like the R1250GS TE in black that I am getting will in reality be more exclusive than the Exclusive that everyone else seems to be buying! :augie

It was not the extra cost that put me off the Exclusive - I like the colour, I just don't like the graphics.

Wasnt there a recent post about there being a back order on the 1250s due to demand?

Wasnt there a recent post about there being a back order on the 1250s due to demand?

I've heard there has been high demand, and that could be the reason that BMW cancelled the March release of the R1250RS which I had originally ordered to replace my current GS. However, after being told towards the end of January that the RS would now not be available until October, I cancelled my order and ordered a GS instead. The new bike was in the UK over a week ago and was expected to be at the dealer's about now, and I am expecting to take delivery on March 1st, so there doesn't seem be any shortage or production delays for the GS.

I've heard there has been high demand, and that could be the reason that BMW cancelled the March release of the R1250RS which I had originally ordered to replace my current GS. However, after being told towards the end of January that the RS would now not be available until October, I cancelled my order and ordered a GS instead. The new bike was in the UK over a week ago and was expected to be at the dealer's about now, and I am expecting to take delivery on March 1st, so there doesn't seem be any shortage or production delays for the GS.

Production has been brought forward due to Brexit. There are Exclusives in stock around the country, not at every dealership, but BMW made a conscious decision to bring it all forward due to potential issues at the border and 10% WTO tariff going on the RRP.

Back
Top Bottom