550 Problem

shez1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I did have a USA card in the unit. I have been using the unit as normal in the UK. I took the card out and now when I try and enter a destination it comes up with State / Province and not Country as it did. Putting the card in did not return the menu to its former state. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Hi Brian, after our chat yesterday, I remember the Garmin support going through this with me, there is a hidden button on the screen corner at start up...
It may help..

To perform a master reset on a zumo series device:1

Note: A master reset may erase all favorites2 and will restore your device to the default factory settings. If you would like to back up your favorites you can find instructions to do so here.

Start with the device turned off and unplugged from power
On the zumo 350 and zumo 390: to verify the device is powered off and not in standby mode, press and hold down the power button until prompted to turn off the device
Place and hold your finger in the bottom right corner of the touchscreen
Power the device On
Release the power button after the device powers On
Continue to hold your finger on the touchscreen until you see "Do you really want to erase all user data?"
The zumo 220 requires you to touch the dot to calibrate the screen before this message will appear
Release your finger from the touchscreen
Touch Yes
Follow the onscreen prompts
After the zumo is set up, if indoors, please go outside to allow the device to acquire the satellite information. Ensure that the device has a clear line-of-sight with the sky.

Back
Top Bottom