Been away for a while

MrMcNamara

Reaction score
Hi all
Got a little distracted with another bike purchase, a pristine MT01 stage 2 (full titanium Akrapovic) so not been on here in a while. Awaiting the backlash for disloyalty :) (keeping the GS

Well as long as you keep the GS as i have done the same but always come back to the one i cannot get rid of THE GS all the others are like crabs , an itch :beerjug::beerjug::green gri

Had an MT01 to try when they first came out. Great fun to ride but far too expensive at that time for my mind. Certainly gets you noticed!

Had an MT01 to try when they first came out. Great fun to ride but far too expensive at that time for my mind. Certainly gets you noticed!

Its a bit of a beast! basically just a huge V twin with comedy exhausts & R1 suspension, jury is out as to which one I would part with if I had to at the moment, the GS handles everything brilliantly while the MT01 has arm wrenching torque & very 'look at me appearance' I cant go anywhere without gathering a crowd when I pull up. also wish my GS sounded half as good!
How can I attach a photo of the two bikes cuddled up together?

Back
Top Bottom