BMW nav 5

neiljitsu

Reaction score
Hi lads,

I'm going to sell my Nav 5 on adverts or done deal. Does anybody have an idea what they are worth?
I only use it on trips and they are a thing of the past.

Hard to know Neil, I suppose it depends if someone wants one.
Theres a Nav 6 on dd and a Zumo Xt with cradle.
In another month or two more lads might be more interested. I was looking for one myself last year and couldn't get a Nav 5....Typical isnt it.
I now have a Nav 6 and a Tom Tom rider but the 5 would be my first choice....
GLWS nothing to lose advertising it.
P.joe

...... a thing of the past :blast

Nav 5's are great, they work, they quite simply just work :thumby:

.... only use it on trips, well isn't that exactly what they are for :blast

FFS .... I'll give you £50 for it, just for it to sit in a cupboards as a spare :D

:beerjug:

...... a thing of the past :blast

Nav 5's are great, they work, they quite simply just work :thumby:

.... only use it on trips, well isn't that exactly what they are for :blast

FFS .... I'll give you £50 for it, just for it to sit in a cupboards as a spare :D

:beerjug:
Might he not mean that for some reason trips are a thing of the past, heaven forbid?

Looked last year after nav 6 was replaced yet again, on e bay they were selling for between £200 and £250 if they were boxed with case and had been deregistered

Hello chaps,

My international and domestic trips are a thing of the past. My gs has become a commuter, so the plan is to downsize to a tenere and flog my beautiful 17 rally GSA and associated bits. It's probably worth 150 judging by adverts. I'll throw it up on adverts.

Hello chaps,

My international and domestic trips are a thing of the past. My gs has become a commuter, so the plan is to downsize to a tenere and flog my beautiful 17 rally GSA and associated bits. It's probably worth 150 judging by adverts. I'll throw it up on adverts.
Hi Neil, can you pm me pls, Ive been trying to send you a message with no luck...
Regards P.j.

Neil - get yerself registered and paid up, then you can advertise on here... ;)

Just watched a Nav 5 finish on eBay, £315! Looks like they are still in demand. Might have to sell mine.

Hello chaps,

With regards to selling your bike.......it's a sellers market in Ireland at the moment.....because easy access to the UK second hand bike market is no gone.

Do a bit of research, settle on a price that's fair and you'll be happy with......advertise it with the €30 premium ad (you can monitor the ad activity)

The days of putting up with low ball offers on bikes in Ireland has passed.

Sent with a Zen10

I bought one for €250 two years ago although the case was marked where the owner dropped it. Never an issue with it.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom