Cotswold BMW

Poncherello

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I know dealers often come in for some stick…. So I want to offer some positive feedback / praise. I bought a used 1250 GS off Cotswold a month ago and the salesman rang today. I mentioned in the conversation that there was a slight squeal from the front under light braking (and so was nothing to worry about) but also that the bike had done 2k including a trip to Scotland and was everything I’d hoped for when buying. Otherwise perfect. At his insistence they’ll take it back in and give it a once over… 2 hours later service rings and it’s going back in two weeks, with a courtesy bike for me to make sure I’m 100% happy.
Unexpected customer service..and so I’m giving it some recognition here. 👍

There's another thread that includes feedback on Cotswold. This is what I posted there

https://www.ukgser.com/community/threads/cardiff-dick-lovett-bristol-cotsworld-good-or-bad.348763/

I've recently ordered my 2nd bike from Steve at Cotswold. When I had the 1st MOT done in March on the GS they also did the FD rubber valve upgrade and the dreaded software update too and kept me fully informed about the progress while I waited which I thought was a nice touch ( I'd been offered a courtesy bike but decided to wait). Last time I had mine serviced there I turned up early as thunderstorms were due. They got everything done while I was out on a test ride and it was already for collection when I got back, I didn't even have time to drink their coffee. I was back home in Worcestershire before the rain started.

There's another thread that includes feedback on Cotswold. This is what I posted there

https://www.ukgser.com/community/threads/cardiff-dick-lovett-bristol-cotsworld-good-or-bad.348763/

I've recently ordered my 2nd bike from Steve at Cotswold. When I had the 1st MOT done in March on the GS they also did the FD rubber valve upgrade and the dreaded software update too and kept me fully informed about the progress while I waited which I thought was a nice touch ( I'd been offered a courtesy bike but decided to wait). Last time I had mine serviced there I turned up early as thunderstorms were due. They got everything done while I was out on a test ride and it was already for collection when I got back, I didn't even have time to drink their coffee. I was back home in Worcestershire before the rain started.
I bought my bike off Steve too, great guy

I bought my bike off Steve too, great guy
he failed to sell me one several times as I like my 2016 R1200RS too much.

Tip: if you blag a demo bike from the sales dept you don't pay the £15 insurance for the service loan bike

Sorry Steve!

Back
Top Bottom