Finns Motorcycles shout out

adventuredon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Went and test rode a few bikes over summer at Finns. Liked one. Left the showroom. Thought about it when on holiday. Negotiated a price from abroad, paid, organised delivery for a specific date and time.
Got a call 30 minutes before to inform of arrival time. Arrived on time, new MOT all registered for me and ready to tax. Happy days.
Querird the vin for full options etc installed at BMW, Then found out that the bike had 2 outstanding recalls (circlips :and final drive drain plug). Took it to Battersea Monday and they called to say that the front tyre had 0.6mm tread at some places., otherwise all tickety boo. Recalls done.

Battersea said the tyre couldn't be supplied that would match the rear, unless a pair was ordered, but since my rear was in good nick and almost new, do it privately. Good honest advice...
How can this be, it's just had a fresh MOT from supplying dealer, I thought.. Called Finns, apologies and skepticism, asked me to send me a photo of tread depth and of rear tyre. 5 minutes later, they called back to say we'll send you out a brand new matching front tyre. Not only that, send us the invoice of your local fitter and we'll pay that...And there I was expecting a "well mate, its not a warranty issue, but we'll give you £50 quid to sort it yourself!" Well done Finns. Great Service and definitely something to bear in mind next time using non BMW dealers...

can't have dealers behaving like that ! i'll just pop round and burn them to the ground.

did the bike ACTUALLY see the MOT bay ?

I got my gs from finns about 6 years ago and I must say my experience was all was good .
Finn the owner has taken a back seat now and the shop is being run by someone else from what I am lead to believe .

Back
Top Bottom