Forza 300

LPB

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone on here got or ridden one? What do you think of it?

Thinking of getting one as a run around.
Thanks
Lloyd.

Oddly enough I was at the dealer today looking to trade my PCX in for one. They seem the right sort of blend between power and economy. Decent price too compared to TMax etc

Oddly enough I was at the dealer today looking to trade my PCX in for one. They seem the right sort of blend between power and economy. Decent price too compared to TMax etc

True Compared to a New T Max which is £8700 !! I bought a mint Mk 2 for less than a new Forza:D:thumby:

Picked mine up last week - well pleased :bounce1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 194
Hi, just wondered if you considered anything else? (Piaggio X10; Kymco downtown 300?)
Been considering a mid-sized scoot & narrowed it down to these.
Chris

Hi Chris - all my experience with Honda has been v positive - PCX did 8000 trouble free miles. CrossTourer likewise as well as other Hondas over the years. Plus my local dealer is superb too.

I had a Piaggio X9 250 in Italy and had to replace the engine after 4000 miles as well other niggly faults.

Re Kymco - I would be afraid of being the total laughing stock of everyone I know prevented me from even entertaining the thought :D

Worth a run on a Forza anyway to try it - the engine is uber smooth :cool:

Trev

Cheers Trev,

Forza is definitely on the short list, I'll get a test ride sorted.:thumb
I'd be interested in your thoughts when you've got a few more miles on it!

Chris

I found the Forza to be too cramped for me and I am not tall.

Decided to get a new Burgman 650 - I liked the Forza and as you say it is a Honda, but I just couldnt get comfy on it.
Lloyd.

I found the Forza to be too cramped for me and I am not tall.

Decided to get a new Burgman 650 - I liked the Forza and as you say it is a Honda, but I just couldnt get comfy on it.
Lloyd.

Me too - solved by a visit to my local upholsterer who re profiled the seat hump. In std form my knees were virtually touching the front ! I'm 6"2 and have loads of space now. I knew this as I had to do the exact same thing on my PCX. £30 later and using the existing materials it's uber spacious now.

Got my top box on now. Well happy so far.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 138

Back
Top Bottom