Help me help Thunder give up a nasty habit

Today's the 25th, and in the jar is £18.

Not bad for starters...but if Roger was previously smoking AT LEAST a fiver's worth of cancer sticks a day, think how much he's saved from NOT buying them!

Maybe he should put that £18 towards some Elvis Paisley singing lessons :augie Quality.

And how it should be done:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sxc8Sm0nXpE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sxc8Sm0nXpE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I was recently shopping in Dundee and said to Christine, "We'll go for a coffee and a fag..."

I havenae had a fag since October 2002 :blast

Good luck Roger and Johnny.

Some fella recently asked me if I had a light and I patted my pockets to see where my lighter was.
It's been 11 years since I packed in. :blast
Old habits...

Yes muchos kudos to both Johnny and Roger! :thumb

Right, I'm off to find Rog's giving site to transfer the £21 that's accumulated from my pound-a-day pledge

How's the non smoking going?

Just fallen off the wagon and poured myself a large calvados. First drink since last year. Tastes good. :)

Quit before Christmas, thought it was time after decades of failure....Don't even think about them now...:nenau

Is this it ?...Yes ( you know it makes sense...:rob )

It comes in "3's" ...3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months & 3 years...Past 3 years & you should be home & dry.

Still off them but the cravings have not gone away at certain times and under certain conditions I'm resorting to 4mg nicotine gum to take the edge off. :blast

Its a habit I will break though :thumb

That's you done a month now buddo:clap

Funny when we met up in Cairnryan and we crashed the chuddy:D

I'm finding just as hard a times but the times between the cravings is getting longer on by the second though:(

I did intend to stop the same day as Roger and Johnny.

Failed though. But once I'd finished the tobacco I had in the house, it didn't seem quite so hard. That took a week, and I bought an inhalator thing, which made it easier again, and I've been off the weed for about 3 weeks now.

And it's now reached the point where I'm fairly sure I can stay off it.

Oh yeah, and I haven't put any weight on either...:p:D

...not yet anyway. I'm expecting that to happen though.:augie

Back
Top Bottom