New Software From 1200 - 1250 ?

How else would you access a sports dash without TFT ? Strange thing to point out :nenau
Because he said MY2010 in his post , not unreasonable if your new to the GS911 and not sure of it's full capabilitys

Because he said MY2010 in his post , not unreasonable if your new to the GS911 and not sure of it's full capabilitys
But the post was specifically for TFT sports screen, :nenau

But the post was specifically for TFT sports screen, :nenau
I think he means you can unlock the sports screen GUI that is already installed on all BMW bikes that have the TFT screen.

The GS-911 doesn't actually install the software, its already loaded onto your bike (its cheaper to do that than be bike specific during installation) it just needs to be unlocked.

apologies if I am teaching you to suck eggs

what settings are people using for the heated grips.

i have just done mine and set 25 50 75 100.

Or woud 60 80 90 100 be bettter?

I know I could test and adjust myself, but a recommended starting point would be great.

I know I could test and adjust myself, but a recommended starting point would be great.
Good question as would you actually feel anything at 25??

I'm hoping to buy myself one shortly and will be doing this so will be interested in what people think as I find the lowest of the 2 setting my 2019 has to be fine around town but no good once on the motorway with higher setting to be molten lava no matter what the weather.

Good question as would you actually feel anything at 25??

I'm hoping to buy myself one shortly and will be doing this so will be interested in what people think as I find the lowest of the 2 setting my 2019 has to be fine around town but no good once on the motorway with higher setting to be molten lava no matter what the weather.
I am not sure yet, I always use thin gloves. Only set it up last night.

I tried 25, 50, 75 & 100% (thought 6 settings was too much), but with winter gloves, found 25% was a bit of a waste and changed to 40, 60, 80 & 100%. For this time of the year, it seems more useable, but I might review this once I starts using thinner gloves.
From memory, I think the original 2 settings were 65 & 100%

I tried 25, 50, 75 & 100% (thought 6 settings was too much), but with winter gloves, found 25% was a bit of a waste and changed to 40, 60, 80 & 100%. For this time of the year, it seems more useable, but I might review this once I starts using thinner gloves.
From memory, I think the original 2 settings were 65 & 100%
I must admit I only ever ride in summer gloves (stupid I know but I like to be able to feel buttons etc)

So if it sounds like I would probably start from around 40-50

Back
Top Bottom