Rukka - wet belly!

Hey Wapping thanks for the reply ,just looked at the jacket and indeed there is a strap at the back. I just figured it out I'll give it a try thanks again
Cheers

Jolly good. It should loop through a plastic ‘ring’ on the front of the jacket.

You are a victim of fashion.
I have a Rukka suit which is now 6 years old. Done about 60k miles init and never been wet.
BUT…….it is cut in the traditional touring style, IE a longer jacket.
I think as a lot of jackets are now shorter with low waste trousers so there’s less weather protection around the waste

You are a victim of fashion.
I have a Rukka suit which is now 6 years old. Done about 60k miles init and never been wet.
BUT…….it is cut in the traditional touring style, IE a longer jacket.
I think as a lot of jackets are now shorter with low waste trousers so there’s less weather protection around the waste
you're right rukka is a waste :)

that's why i went for hideout salopettes and one of their jackets and no longer suffer from a wet front

All my jackets give me a wet tummy (hate the word belly unless its for pork). I haven't been able to find a single jacket pant combination to sort the issue out.

No. It’s not a waste, it’s just a lot of money for what it is.

joke fell flat

its waist not waste

but having had two sets (i know more cash than sense) i think they are a waste of money when you can get tailor made for less or the same (Hideout and BKS) and have the features you want that fits you not a dummy

joke fell flat

its waist not waste

but having had two sets (i know more cash than sense) i think they are a waste of money when you can get tailor made for less or the same (Hideout and BKS) and have the features you want that fits you not a dummy
I agree with that one. I love my Rukka gear it’s kept me dry for thousands of miles some of it in really bad rain.
However, would I buy another ?
I don’t know, there are so many other good brands out there.

Bespoke every time. I bought a BKS made to measure leather suit in 1993. It cost over £1000 even then.
Value for money? Very much so, I had a couple of BMWs and ended up with a fast tourer (FJR1300) commuted to work summer and winter and toured with the wife. The suit has done nearly 200,000 miles in the 30 years of ownership (most of it in the first 20 years). The only repairs were calf zip replacement (by Hideout).
Now my biking is in its twilight years I'm lucky the suit still fits me.

tom

Back
Top Bottom