Rukka Cepi

dub 24

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey folks I know this thread is a few years old. I have recently acquired a fairly new Rukka suit from a mate here who was getting out of biking. I'm having the same problem with an air draft that I can't solve. The suit in question is the Ecuado-R, it's not a cheap suit so am pretty passed off with this issue. I see from reading the thread that a possible solution was to add the Rukka cepi protection. Vest that zips to the trouser.
Did anybody try this and did it solve the problem I'd really appreciate any feedback as the last few days on the bike have been bloody cold and miserable.
Cheers folks

Hey folks I know this thread is a few years old. I have recently acquired a fairly new Rukka suit from a mate here who was getting out of biking. I'm having the same problem with an air draft that I can't solve. The suit in question is the Ecuado-R, it's not a cheap suit so am pretty passed off with this issue. I see from reading the thread that a possible solution was to add the Rukka cepi protection. Vest that zips to the trouser.
Did anybody try this and did it solve the problem I'd really appreciate any feedback as the last few days on the bike have been bloody cold and miserable.
Cheers folks
Hello Dub. I've used the Cepi for years. Personally, I believe it's a slightly warmer option than just using the jacket/trousers connecting zip. Best of luck.

What size are you as I have one I rarely use I might sell.
Hey pal I would be very interested in yours. I'm not sure I'm about 15 stone 38 inch waist. I'll check on the website
To see regarding appropriate sizes. What size is yours and how much would you want for it
Thanks
Dub 24

Just did a measurement off the site. I'm somewhere between an XL and XXL

I'd really appreciate any feedback as the last few days on the bike have been bloody cold and miserable….

Many Rukka jackets have a crotch strap (which few people seem to know about or use) which helps to pull the jacket down, cutting out drafts.

PS The last few days have been bloody cold, irrespective of Rukka. If you want to be warm, electricity is the answer and / or a well developed ability to layer clothing.

Many Rukka jackets have a crotch strap (which few people seem to know about or use) which helps to pull the jacket down, cutting out drafts.

PS The last few days have been bloody cold, irrespective of Rukka. If you want to be warm, electricity is the answer and / or a well developed ability to layer clothing.
Cheers,I'm going to try the crotch strap tomorrow riding to work,hopefully it makes a difference. Even though I layer up and I'm a fat barstewart, I still feel the bloody cold can't figure that one . With regard to electrical heat I would love to wear a heated vest but can't do it as I wear a Alpinestars inflatable vest and you can't wear any heated vests with it.

Can't ditch the Alpinestars vest. I have a back that's as brittle as a chocolate bar from years of wear and tear at work. It's the only yoke that gives me piece of mind should an accident happen

Back
Top Bottom