September 11th. Hants/ Wilts/ Dorset and Berkshire? trail ride

Made it back okay.....

Nathan - just wanted to say thanks, you put a great route together. It was good to ride some new lanes outside hants/surrey.

Sounds like the second half of the day was as good as the morning - I guess I will get to ride the plain one day!

My apologies for keeping you all while I popped the tube in (I owe a beer or two for that). Turns out the rim lock (serrated!) had nipped/torn the tube, with a new patch on I got home okay. The hardest part was working out the roads to get home.

Let me know the next time you are out, it would be good to ride with you all again.

Until next time...

Nathan, thanks for an excellent days riding, will let you know when we're next heading out up here. :thumb

ride out

Nathan,

Thanks for a well led days riding.

The lanes were just right for the day. Just slippy enought to keep Pinky tiff,s arse puckering on the chalk. I came a cropper twice on the glassy stuff but no harm done. Well done mark for getting your bike home and the navigation to get there.
Thanks steve for the lift down there and back.
All in all a great days riding.

Clive

Nathan,

Thanks for a well led days riding.

The lanes were just right for the day. Just slippy enought to keep Pinky tiff,s arse puckering on the chalk. I came a cropper twice on the glassy stuff but no harm done. Well done mark for getting your bike home and the navigation to get there.
Thanks steve for the lift down there and back.
All in all a great days riding.

Clive

You're lucky, I don't normally let crabfats get that close :rolleyes:

Great day and apologies for my first ever "early bale out" but I sensed trouble ahead and didn't want to risk a major off just before Gregs trip! :thumb2

but I sensed trouble ahead and didn't want to risk a major off just before Gregs trip! :thumb2

Don't worry - there'll be plenty of trouble in a couple of weeks!

:D

Greg

PS I spent half the weekend fettling a KTM 950 SER for D K - that's going to be some muther to haul around the delicate Spanish trails!

Don't worry - there'll be plenty of trouble in a couple of weeks!

:D

Greg

PS I spent half the weekend fettling a KTM 950 SER for D K - that's going to be some muther to haul around the delicate Spanish trails!

does it have rim locks ? It needs rim locks, otherwise it will rip the tubes out.

Back
Top Bottom