She's arrived!

I want a rug!
I keep seeing posts of new owners getting their bikes and keep thinking, did I do the right thing giving in my 1250 and waiting until 1st March for the 1300, though every time the weather is crap I reassure myself.
Enjoy.

I want a rug!
I keep seeing posts of new owners getting their bikes and keep thinking, did I do the right thing giving in my 1250 and waiting until 1st March for the 1300, though every time the weather is crap I reassure myself.
Enjoy.
Bad weather riding hones the skills , always done it and feel it’s a good addition to the toolbox .

Hi peej

Do you know if the wiring to the plug is the same as the 1200/1250 ?

I‘m going to fit my old TomTom that I had wired up on my 1200
That’s a good question! I believe so, would a pic of the connector for my Nav cradle help? I imagine that would confirm if they’ve changed the connector or not.

That’s a good question! I believe so, would a pic of the connector for my Nav cradle help? I imagine that would confirm if they’ve changed the connector or not.

Cheers

I fitted it this morning as I’ve got a day off

Cabling seems to be the same, it powers up, charges and switches off by the canbus (y)

Peej1977…Triple black is the only way to go 👍 I would have ordered the forged wheels too because they are lighter but enjoy and dont run out of fuel…🤣

Back
Top Bottom