The Dent Event - 17th to 19th May 2019 'Attendees'

Stayed at Dent Tuesday Wednesday night. Margaret told me they where broken into on Bank Holiday Monday, actually early hours Tuesday, 4 guys roaming around downstairs while they where in bed. She looked a bit shook up.
That's Horrendous,, ---away up in a quiet rural place like that , something's going very very wrong in Britain .
When it comes to defence of personal property,,,, I am very much with the "American red neck view" :mad::(

Aussie’s on our way(hopefully)

Hi Micky and all
My wife and I are going to be touring the UK on our 1200gsa. And hope to join in at dent , hopefully fit it into our plans, sounds like a lot of fun.
Will be camping (tent)
Cheers
Robbo and Helen

Mr Santa ... I live in Worthing ... no real plan or tight timetable ... quite happy to meet up if you like. It is pretty well going to be main roads according to google unless you have other ideas ! Let me know .. PM me or WhatsApp on 07973 89 59 30 :)

Hi Micky and all
My wife and I are going to be touring the UK on our 1200gsa. And hope to join in at dent , hopefully fit it into our plans, sounds like a lot of fun.
Will be camping (tent)
Cheers
Robbo and Helen

You will be made most welcome Helen and Robbo, will be good to see you both :thumb2

:beerjug:

The last UKGSER thing I did was Ullapool in '16, so I think I'll pop across and join you all.

So is that a camping pitch you'll be wanting, booked in to B&B ... or just passing through?

It'll be a camping pitch Micky... SWMBO has the girls coming over that weekend for a wine & shrieking weekend and there is no way on gods earth I'm going back till they are gone!!!

It'll be a camping pitch Micky... SWMBO has the girls coming over that weekend for a wine & shrieking weekend and there is no way on gods earth I'm going back till they are gone!!!

Ha ha ... I know exactly what you mean :thumb2

So you come to Dent .... ha ha ha :D:D:D

Hi Micky,
Can you put me down + 1 for fri & Saturday camping two small tents?
Cheers, Rob.

Greetings Micky
I thought we had booked in, but maybe not. We shall be up in the camper towing a bike on a trailer, looking forward to a great weekend.

Greetings Micky
I thought we had booked in, but maybe not. We shall be up in the camper towing a bike on a trailer, looking forward to a great weekend.

Wil lbe good to see you again John :thumb

Back
Top Bottom