The Dent Event - 17th to 19th May 2019

Plenty of dogs there, all well behaved. Was an absolute treat to watch my young Border Collie (Aggie 16 mnts) scrapping with Spikes young Boxer. She's not usually interested in other dogs.

Having seen those photos, I now realise I'm not as good looking as I thought I was :D

The dog piccies are ace :thumb

I came to grip with that realisation years ago. You just have to pick who you stand next to more cautiously. :D:beerjug:

I came to grip with that realisation years ago. You just have to pick who you stand next to more cautiously. :D:beerjug:

I'm now going to stand next to Fatal next Dent seeing as I've trimmed my beard severely!

Having seen those photos, I now realise I'm not as good looking as I thought I was :D

The dog piccies are ace :thumb

I notice that one or both of the terrible twins (Fatal and Brut33) are in five out of the 10 pictures but, they were winning MOST of the raffle prizes after all :D

I notice that one or both of the terrible twins (Fatal and Brut33) are in five out of the 10 pictures but, they were winning MOST of the raffle prizes after all :D

There's a couple of copies of signed framed photos in the post for you. :D

I heard someone refer to us as Ant and Dec, but perhaps this is more us

Attachments

• Slag Brothers Wacky Races.jpg.opt186x231o0,0s186x231.jpg
    Slag Brothers Wacky Races.jpg.opt186x231o0,0s186x231.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 216
A few pics.

Here's a few random pics which I took on the Saturday including some shots of the village of Dent itself, the vampire grave and a nesting blackbird.

Great Pics Bounty Hunter, I particularly like that fantastic looking Tundra Green R1100RT :D

Back
Top Bottom