Wildcat Morocco Oct 08

Yes it took me ages to type the reply, I fell asleep waiting for you to finish your report, and you know that blokes too big to be me. I assume you got back safe, I hope your leg got a good massage when you got home. good riding with you, even when we had to pick you up. Bloody monopods

Become a site sponser and I can PM ya. I have that mount etc.

Likewise good to meet you and the rest not that I would admit it in public:D

Stumpy

Excellent, enjoyed that, cheers :thumb

Always takes a bit of effort to stop for photos and be bothered to write it up but well worth it
:beerjug:

Great write-up. Did the same tour with Wildcat in October 07 however it looks like the weather gods were kinder to us. From the photos you showed the tour itinery and hotels do not seem to have changed too much.

Noticed a couple of old faces who I have not seen since a Bikecosse (Bob Crawley) tour to the Alps in mid 2003. Cannot remember names however they are the older couple in the poolside shots at Tafraoute. He used to ride an 1100 Pan and had a tendency to take odd lines through hairpins, and she used to a VFR which she managed to drop at slow speed riding up the Stelvio Pass and again later in a car park. She used to like taking the no 2 slot immediately behind the tour leader and then not keeping up. :spitfire No love lost.

Also noticed an R1200ST on the tour in what look like the same colours as my own.

I saw you guys as I was coming the other way as I travelling through Ait Ben haddou!..........I was in a mini bus but it was def you lot :thumb2

That last photo of that damn water carrier! I fell out with him after he kicked off because he poured water as I walked past then demanded money!..............

Did anyone meet anyone that didnt ask for money! .......... I got fed up with it after a while ut the country is very interesting. Best part for me was campng in the Desert with the Tauregs

Cannot remember names however they are the older couple in the poolside shots at Tafraoute. He used to ride an 1100 Pan and had a tendency to take odd lines through hairpins, and she used to a VFR which she managed to drop at slow speed riding up the Stelvio Pass and again later in a car park. She used to like taking the no 2 slot immediately behind the tour leader and then not keeping up

Carole and Alan - Yes she did like the number 2 spot and he did sometimes takes interesting lines however Carole is nearly 70 and all I could think was. She's older than my Mum gets nervous driving from Dufftown to Aberdeen in the car and heres Carole riding her own 1200GS across Morocco.

Stumpy

I knew it - inside you there lurks a sensitive and thoughtful soul!

Back
Top Bottom