Portsoy 10 to 12 September 2021

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9VgwxKW0J6I" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good one.:D

You dinosaur you!

Life in the slow lane does it to you. Be careful your retirement is looming.:D
This December I recall.

NTNON

Brilliant series

Pay negotiations was one i liked or Constable Savage

Anyway back to the issue at hand.. with just over 3 weeks to go ...

i can setup a whats app group for anyone luddites or non luddites to join if you want

If you want to join it, pm you mobile number and i can add you to the group

Whats that table you have there ? nice and compact

Go outdoors had them on offer from time to time; very .light and pack down into a small square; the legs also fold up smaller; i think they were about £8 or summat like that when we bought ours; they are cracking piece of kit.
Just had a look; they've gone up a bit since the covid staycation camping boom;

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210817-200515.jpg
    Screenshot_20210817-200515.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 219
Go outdoors had them on offer from time to time; very .light and pack down into a small square; the legs also fold up smaller; i think they were about £8 or summat like that when we bought ours; they are cracking piece of kit.
Just had a look; they've gone up a bit since the covid staycation camping boom;

And no availability until October - lucky i got a similar one then ;)

Another stunning day in Portsoy today, popped over to pay for our pitch :)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 152
Can any of you currently north of the border get wee jimmy under control!!!!

talking about reimposing restrictions grrrrr :firemth

she can do what she likes after the 16th thank you..

I will have a spare sleeping bag in the back of the camper in case anyone needs one.
Also a few tools just in case

I'll have my GS911 fault code reader, 12v compressor, puncture repair, circuit tester, soldering iron etc. :thumby:

:beerjug:

The Station Hotel has a good reputation for food and it appears there are quite a few of us staying there. I wondered if it was worth booking a table for food on the Sunday night?
I'll leave this up a few days, put your name up if you fancy it and I'll see if I can book one next week.

The Station Hotel has a good reputation for food and it appears there are quite a few of us staying there. I wondered if it was worth booking a table for food on the Sunday night?
I'll leave this up a few days, put your name up if you fancy it and I'll see if I can book one next week.

How many nights are you staying ?

3?

I though Uturn (tony) was arranging a booking for interested party's ??

I'm interested, i dont care who makes the booking, your all good company :)

I suspect I'll be going to the next village along on Sunday for a pie and a pint :beer:

Food does look good at the Station though I've only had the bar snack menu, not the main restaurant stuff

I suspect I'll be going to the next village along on Sunday for a pie and a pint :beer:

Food does look good at the Station though I've only had the bar snack menu, not the main restaurant stuff

I'll be heading home and then down to Gretna ready for work on Monday.

Enjoy your Sunday night you lot!

I think he mentioned something back in July. Not sure he booked anything. I'll send him a message.

Who me? Hmm. i may have mentioned something but booked nowt yet, perhaps i should eh?

I think he mentioned something back in July. Not sure he booked anything. I'll send him a message.

Replied steve :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom