Aviva surprise.

José

Absolute Twat
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I had all of my vehicles in the UK insured with Aviva because they were competitive on price and the one time they had to pay me out on a total loss of the Harley, they were very open, fair and prompt.

I did take them to task over a loading of a policy, for a no fault accident and they refunded that loading because it was clearly unfair.

I received a cheque from them in the UK for compensation they deemed payable, as they had overcharged me on a policy in the UK, bearing in mind I have not had any insurance with them for 23 Months!

Today I called them, explaining I could not pay this into my account as I am no longer resident in the UK and asked if they would do a bank transfer into my UK account...Absolutely, no problem, answered the phone within 5 minutes, polite, helpful and mission accomplished.

I was expecting all kinds of overbearing bureaucracy, hassle and difficulties...Not one bit, it was a pleasure to sort out.

I’m with Aviva because of the way they handled a claim. Someone insured with them knocked me off my bike. They admitted libality as soon as they seen the photos. They were very helpful. JJH

+1 for Aviva whether it’s insurance or pension queries. Fast, efficient and the person spoke English ,which was nice.

I’m with Aviva for a few things … always found them very easy to deal with

Another +1 for Aviva - had a leaking flat roof, they sorted out the repairers which arrived within two hours! No excess charge, and no loading of premium on renewal. Super efficient (y) (y) (y)

Back
Top Bottom