HOG RAOST RIDEOUTS

re "HARDCORE Any bike (Loz types)"

Whats a "Loz type" ???

Anyone doing some off road on ~400cc of roaders? Am up for giving my g450x a blast.

Mike.

Having never ventured off road, I'd be interested in doing the beginners off road thing.

In fact the longest "off road" I've managed is round the rugby pitch!

You'll be in my capable hands :D very easy peasy enjoyable off road ride .

Just be carefull, I went on that ride out and within six months I was doing this :eek

Attachments

• Day 3 #6.jpg
    Day 3 #6.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 149
re "HARDCORE Any bike (Loz types)"

Whats a "Loz type" ???

Anyone doing some off road on ~400cc of roaders? Am up for giving my g450x a blast.

Mike.

Mike,

Steve has asked me to take out the "loz types". :blast

I'll be sorting and checking the route this weekend (the last thing i want is it co-inciding with a sponsored walk/pony trek ect).

It will be quite easy on a 450x, though there will probably be some riding gods on HP2's, SEr's ect who are up for a giggle, and aren't frightened to open the throttle.

There won't be to much stopping (i hope- i'lll try and keep a reasonable pace), but essentially you ride your own ride.

No one will get left behind, but if you want to enjoy the scenery, stopping for tea and scones occasionally, then you might want to look at riding in another group....

my loop should be in the region of 100+ miles, which i'm planning on doing in just over 4 hours, (this isn;t set in concrete at present) this should give you some idea of what the pace should be like....

HTH

Nathan

-No Ford Run for sidecars? :tarka

I hope you have a ''5cm deep Ford Run for Sidecars and sissies'' next time I'm over for Hograost! :bounce1

-Have fun in the jungle, all of you! :clap:thumb2

:) Liv.

Didn't you go on one of my previous hogroast rideouts ?? :D or am i thinking of Proff and Barb who did it two up .

Yup you are right Steptoe:thumb2
Both me and Barb and Matkat and Sue were 2 up :thumb2
Still not forgotten it, one of the most enjoyable days riding in our lives :bow:bow
thanks again Neil:thumb2:thumb2

Beginers off road

I'd like to tag along on the beginners off road please. I'm not interested in getting deep down and dirty, just fancy a nice bimble on the easy stuff.

I'll be arriving Saturday morning and Jill will come down Sat evening after work, ready for the evenings festivities.:thumb2

Val.

I'd like to tag along on the beginners off road please. I'm not interested in getting deep down and dirty, just fancy a nice bimble on the easy stuff.

I'll be arriving Saturday morning and Jill will come down Sat evening after work, ready for the evenings festivities.:thumb2

Val.

Just get yourself outside into the car park at 10am and look out for a sign :thumb

I don't think we'll be doing any ride outs...

Erika's bringing the car with all the camping gear and Khoda, and i'll be on the bike.. I suspect we'll arrive around midday on Friday and start the doughnut eating and cider drinking which i suspect will stop sometime in the early hours of Sunday.......:D

Can't wait...:JB:clap:beerjug::roll:beer::ChrisKelly

Mike,

Steve has asked me to take out the "loz types". :blast

I'll be sorting and checking the route this weekend (the last thing i want is it co-inciding with a sponsored walk/pony trek ect).

It will be quite easy on a 450x, though there will probably be some riding gods on HP2's, SEr's ect who are up for a giggle, and aren't frightened to open the throttle.

There won't be to much stopping (i hope- i'lll try and keep a reasonable pace), but essentially you ride your own ride.

No one will get left behind, but if you want to enjoy the scenery, stopping for tea and scones occasionally, then you might want to look at riding in another group....

my loop should be in the region of 100+ miles, which i'm planning on doing in just over 4 hours, (this isn;t set in concrete at present) this should give you some idea of what the pace should be like....

HTH

Nathan

Nathan,

Count me in! Have just pm'd you.

Mike.

Back
Top Bottom