Which software for burning photos and video?

Monsieur

Most respected and loved member
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Tried Roxio 9 but it seems like rather hard work. I'm running XP and want a decent way of burning photos and video onto disc - nothing fancy, just something that an IT numpty can use.
Any advice?

Done a little searching and nero software seems pretty common.
Does anyone have any experience of it?

Done a little searching and nero software seems pretty common.
Does anyone have any experience of it?

it's the bollocks, but i found it hard work to learn. however, if you do have to learn any program, then you might as well learn the best one.

it will work in Express mode, which i guess is easier, but i've not tried it.

Hi traveller, I`ve used Nero for a couple of years now & found it both ideal & easy to use for both CD & DVD burning. So I`d say give it a go :thumb

Free burning Software

Hi

I have been using this for a good while now http://cdburnerxp.se/

it has the same look and feel of NERO... I have copied photos, data CDROMS

I have even burned some "emergency back up copies" of movies.

never had a problem.. works on vista/xp/2000

and more importantly.... its free...just download and use :bounce1

Nero is 1000% better than Roxio and loads up much quicker. Keep trying the new versions of Roxio and always come back to Nero.

There are several versions of Nero. The old ones are :thedummy.
The later ones (post 2005) are fine sorry cannot remember version as its on PC and doing this on laptop.
Ebay has loads of copies as its often bundled with computers such as MESH
If you want cheap and effective and downloadable try ASHAMPOO (stupid name)
http://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/products/php/index.php?session_langid=2&li_category_id=6
Their products work BUT subscribe to their newsletter and within a week you will probably get offers that make others look expensive. Every two months they ask you what you are willing to offer and they take really silly offers. I use one of their products and my sister uses a couple of them - no complaints at all.

Back
Top Bottom