Adventure helmets with sun visor

stu1969

Reaction score
I believe that the Givi x01 helmet has a drop down sun visor although I've not been able to get my mitts on one yet. Are there any other similar helmets (adventure) with drop down sun shades?

I'm a plus one for X-Lite. Very good quality but of kit and can be had for more reasonable pumice than the Arai option. Still not a cheap lid, but I have a cheaper "adventure DS lid" and it tells.

Thanks for the replies. Trouble is I can't find a retailer that stocks either anywhere near I live (Sheffield) anybody got any suggestions?

That was a problem for me when Denise claimed mine. Ended up getting one from Germany, Motion.de, but of course I had the advantage of knowing I liked it. The fit is similar to other X-Lite, and Nolan helmets, so maybe try some of them first to see if they are your cup of tea.
Mark

We are only in Manchester mate if you want to try the X lites on. Have plenty in stock if you fancy a run out for an hour?

Shark are advertising a helmet for 2014 that matches your requirements. I feel a bit of patience will see Shoei and the like releasing such a helmet sometime in 2014.

Back
Top Bottom