Pro Twins, Godstone

longdog

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you Ducatisti have had any dealings or experience of Pro Twins? I am considering buying a bike from them so would be happy to hear from you. If there is anything you would rather not put into this Forum, then PM me and it will go no further. I am just asking as a potential customer.

if they were shite ....they wouldn't still be in business. out in the sticks , still going , says it all to me .
we all know reviews can be tampered with , check theirs'

10% say bad 90% say good . i would say reviews not doctored.

Just wondering if any of you Ducatisti have had any dealings or experience of Pro Twins? I am considering buying a bike from them so would be happy to hear from you. If there is anything you would rather not put into this Forum, then PM me and it will go no further. I am just asking as a potential customer.
Swansea is a bloody long way to Godstone!

I once tried to buy a Multistrada from them and I thought they were a total shower. I bought it from Ducati Croydon instead but they weren't much better. My current V4S I got from Snell's in Alton, who I think are absolutely excellent.

To counter that view, a very good biker mate of mine is on his 4th or 5th Multistrada, all bought from and looked after by ProTwins and he thinks they're the dog's whatsits.

ProTwins has a polarising reputation: the mechanical and technical staff have a first-class reputation. That was my experience of them, too. I’d trust them for servicing, suspension setup, etc.

I heard the owner can come across as rude unless you’re buying a bike. But it’s hearsay, as I’ve no experience of him.

ProTwins has a polarising reputation: the mechanical and technical staff have a first-class reputation. That was my experience of them, too. I’d trust them for servicing, suspension setup, etc.

I heard the owner can come across as rude unless you’re buying a bike. But it’s hearsay, as I’ve no experience of him.
In my experience he's rude even if you are buying a bike...

I rate ProTwins highly. I bought a Multistrada 1260S from them and had it serviced there during the time I had the bike. I found them very competent, pleasant to deal with and I'd certainly go there again if I were to buy another Ducati.

Back
Top Bottom