The Details

Hi Geraldine. Can you add me to the list as well. Was able to book a B&B just up the road. Will be there for the dinner on the Saturday night.

Hi Geraldine. Can you add me to the list as well. Was able to book a B&B just up the road. Will be there for the dinner on the Saturday night.

Good man John.......as I said, there's a few pints comin' your way!!

Hi Geraldine, booked into the B&B down the road so can you add me to the list please. I'll be there for Saturdays dinner. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Geraldine, booked into the B&B down the road so can you add me to the list please. I'll be there for Saturdays dinner. Thanks.

See ye there son :beerjug:

See you all there woohoo

booked in the b&b so can you please put my name down for dinners

Davey

That's great Dec, it's a while since we have seen you. :hide

Adding you to the list

Geraldine

Hello All,

Just booked into Brae house ( or somewhere nearby) they said they would find a room for us. Can you add me and a plus 1 to the list.

Looking forward to it ;)
Owen

This is going to be gggrrrrreeeeaaaaattttttt!
I'm on my own in a room, so I'm happy to share a room. Providing 1 you don't snore and 2 your feet smell human and not like a dead ferret.

If anyone is interested post on here so I can have you vetted by the group!

This is going to be gggrrrrreeeeaaaaattttttt!
I'm on my own in a room, so I'm happy to share a room. Providing 1 you don't snore and 2 your feet smell human and not like a dead ferret.

If anyone is interested post on here so I can have you vetted by the group!

Are you in the hotel? I'd share with you if that's ok.
Cheers

No worries Dec, I'll give the hotel a ring tomorrow and let them know. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom