UKGSer 'Dent event' Friday 19th - Sunday 21st May 2017

Missed the last two due to work commitments, so this time have blocked the weekend out in the diary! Put me down for camping for one please Micky :camping

Missed the last two due to work commitments, so this time have blocked the weekend out in the diary! Put me down for camping for one please Micky :camping

Good one Herr Meister Todd :thumby:

A per a previous post, will do a 'who's coming' list in the new year ... good to have you along Sir :beerjug:

I'M IN - PLEASE?

Joined some time ago, but only got me a GSA this year.
Count me in as a happy camper please and may I bring a friend? (Explorer 1200)
Look forward to meeting fellow tossers and learning/sharing more.
(Doesn't mean I'm getting the first round in)
:beerjug:

Joined some time ago, but only got me a GSA this year.
Count me in as a happy camper please and may I bring a friend? (Explorer 1200)
Look forward to meeting fellow tossers and learning/sharing more.
(Doesn't mean I'm getting the first round in)

Of course your friend is welcome :thumby:

Full info/more info in the new year, but suffice to say you will enjoy. Look up the last two years events, photo's etc. Next years will be run much along the same lines :D

Seems it is worth the visit so I am available that weekend to come. Hopefully lots of oil heads onsite. It is becoming a dying breed (in public anyway).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in :D

Leave is finally confirmed on the duty sheet, and I'm in the G&D with her indoors .... :thumb2

Thanks Mick. It seems that work is in a collective good mood at the moment (I can have the 22nd off), so I'm Baaack!!
This development should be good for your earplug sales, if nothing else. I still say I don't snore.
Hopefully the Great JB will do the honours again. I missed Magnet's run last time but with luck next year...

Is it unethical to bribe Mr Bear not enter the raffle for Sue's fruit cake?

That's a shame Bryn ... we'll miss ya :comfort

Thanks Mick. It seems that work is in a collective good mood at the moment (I can have the 22nd off), so I'm Baaack!!
This development should be good for your earplug sales, if nothing else. I still say I don't snore.
Hopefully the Great JB will do the honours again. I missed Magnet's run last time but with luck next year...

Is it unethical to bribe Mr Bear not enter the raffle for Sue's fruit cake?

Good one Bryn ... I'll try and blag a tent and put it up for ya :thumb

THAT will cost you a beer at least :D

JB s'posed to be co-ordinating the runs again, but not heard from him ... I think he's eloped :eek:

You'll be OK on Magnets run :comfort

Sorry Micky, I haven't got enough leave left to take time off for this years Dent :mad:

No cake for you then ....

But it's next year event you should be looking at, as in May 2017. You're not even in to next years annual leave period yet :blast

Good one Bryn ... I'll try and blag a tent and put it up for ya :thumb

THAT will cost you a beer at least :D

JB s'posed to be co-ordinating the runs again, but not heard from him ... I think he's eloped :eek:

You'll be OK on Magnets run :comfort

I'll lead a run again and hopefully Magnet will too and a few others..............Dutchbryn will be spoilt for choice

Back
Top Bottom