Voge 300 Rally

He likes it ! I like the comment for running in 300 miles/ 45 mph,” this bike didnt get that” . Also telling that he would buy the Voge over the Himmie now that the Himmie is nudging £5k

Decent revue that and a good encouragement to novices like me to get on the lighter stuff and get gone.

I watched this and thought it was a good, balanced review. I particularly empathised with his views on French departmental roads, so much more enjoyable than the autoroutes (if you have the time), and the philosophy of ‘less is more’.

Interesting bike and a thoughtful review. Ta for posting.

Sent from my moto e30 using Tapatalk

Seems to be of decent quality, and the price is hard to ignore. But more importantly it seems to be a bike with character that's really rewarding to own.

Glad he mentioned the parts supply, that's the only real niggle that would play on my mind.

£4K...Amazing.

a54e4946cac814eb2eb9a9d77a5bbef3.png

is the tester employed by honda....read a few long term rider reviews on youtube and they absolutely love em, went to look at one last week and put a order in, worth a punt, i paid nearly double for my E-Bike

That's the sort of 'breakdown' that would have been sussed at the side of the road in 5 minutes, 20 years ago. We all (I'm no different) just automatically assume that as modern bikes are full of electronic wizardry, that any breakdown is going to be beyong our ability to fix it. Even he mentioned - the fuel sender, relays, fuses and even the possibility of it seizing. Back in the day we would have been wiggling wires and generally checking the obvious before phone/mate/van/recovery etc.

Nah, this hasn't put me off one bit. STILL a top buy at £4K (IMHO)

That's the sort of 'breakdown' that would have been sussed at the side of the road in 5 minutes, 20 years ago. We all (I'm no different) just automatically assume that as modern bikes are full of electronic wizardry, that any breakdown is going to be beyong our ability to fix it.
Absolutely. Fuel in the tank? Wiggle the HT lead... I'd say less than 5 minutes.

Went to look at one of these (well, 3 actually, a demo and 2 new ones in the showroom) this week with a mate who lives nearby. He is looking at getting one for pootling about the lanes round here in mid France. We are 10km from the TET, he is pretty much on it and with thousands of miles of green lanes to explore, they seem to be the perfect bike. (2nd hand bike prices are mad here...the same dealership had a well worn, 22 yr old 125cc baby Varadero for €2k..these are €4600) Really impressed with it in the flesh; obviously a good cleaning regime would be needed if any of the Postie videos are anything to go by but €2k cheaper than the Honda CRF Rally...mmm

Went to look at one of these (well, 3 actually, a demo and 2 new ones in the showroom) this week with a mate who lives nearby. He is looking at getting one for pootling about the lanes round here in mid France. We are 10km from the TET, he is pretty much on it and with thousands of miles of green lanes to explore, they seem to be the perfect bike. (2nd hand bike prices are mad here...the same dealership had a well worn, 22 yr old 125cc baby Varadero for €2k..these are €4600) Really impressed with it in the flesh; obviously a good cleaning regime would be needed if any of the Postie videos are anything to go by but €2k cheaper than the Honda CRF Rally...mmm

Are you getting one too?

Back
Top Bottom