Summer gloves

What a disappointment, the Rev It Duty Gloves I ordered arrived today from Get Geared, (who provided an excellent service) and the aperture into which you put yopur hand is so small that only a young child could get their hand into the glove....so the gloves will be returned

The search continues, its looking like the Klim Induction or maybe Rukka Forceair will be the ones to choose, the Richa also look good but I don't like the colour
All that anticipation and excitement :mad:

What a disappointment, the Rev It Duty Gloves I ordered arrived today from Get Geared, (who provided an excellent service) and the aperture into which you put yopur hand is so small that only a young child could get their hand into the glove....so the gloves will be returned

The search continues, its looking like the Klim Induction or maybe Rukka Forceair will be the ones to choose, the Richa also look good but I don't like the colour
All that anticipation and excitement :mad:

Stop fucking about and buy the Forceair

I always carry lots of gloves at least 2 pairs at any time depending on the weather

When it is warm i wear the Klim Badlands aero and they are very good but the minute it gets hot i switch to the Rukka as they let alot more air in / through

Whilst the Klim are excellent they are almost twice the price of the Rukka and the rukka are IMO better quality

Cheers RedRick, that's just what I needed - a sharp, swift kick in the bollocks :yelrotflm

The RevIt gloves I got are nice but not much use if your hand doesn't fit in the fookin things

So the ones I got will go back to Get Geared and a pair of Rukka Forceair will be ordered to replace them....I hope that I can get 'em on

Thanks for the 'advice' :thumb

Have a look at the brand "Five"
They do some lovely summer gloves.

I have a very wide hand (shovel) and I have trouble getting my hand into most gloves.....no matter what size I order.

Five seem to work for me.

S20 5G sent this......

The new Alpinestars AMT-10 Air gloves look fantastic. They’re the only short gloves that achieve CE Level 2 protection*

https://www.mcgearhub.com/motorcycl...ing-guide/#Alpinestars-AMT-10-Air-HDRY-gloves

* Five SF1 gloves are also short-cuffed and CE Level 2, but they are hard to find.

It appears that the A-Star AMT-10s wont be available in Blighty until after summer so a bit of PPP=PPP from A-Star on thier product release/production cycle (for the northern hemisphere).

I need (want) some new summer biking gloves, good quality preferred

What do you recommend ?

If you are not bothered by oodles of protection, then I can definitely recommend Rukka AFT gloves.

9ed643babb23fb44bb917595171c9257.jpg

e389b316cd67b0d684c2ad18d42ef361.jpg

A lovely pair of Rukka Forsair gloves have now arrived , they fit perfectly and I'm very pleased-- I'll maybe try them out this weekend providing it ait too hot

I had a brief ride out this evening ( about 50 miles) the weather was 22° c the traffic was quite heavy due to a local agricultural show, so my Rukka Forcair gloves were put to the test.......they are superb

Job done, well done Rukka, and thanks for all the recommendations :thumb

Back
Top Bottom