UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just tried one on in Sportsbikeshop

34b3562050ef161f0449f3cf525282d8.jpg

6d25cb118cd85404e71c1bc710167a0d.jpg

2da3dc9518d772f1d01bbcd44dbf9c5e.jpg

678e86a3292e71656e7ab08967919c03.jpg

eb033dcbde9bbf953e0080560602f5f4.jpg

Anyone got one . Seems nicely made and great bonus that they include a separate smoke visor as well as the fitted clear one and drop down sun visor .

Can get one for £314 half the price of a Neotec 3 and lighter

Last edited:
Had the non carbon version for about 3 years. Love the "full flip" function, especially in town on hot days, or when trail riding. Security of a full face on faster road, then like an open face helmet in town or on the trail. ...
A bit noisy tho, my C3 Pro is much quieter on faster roads
After 3 years of wear, it's also obvious the build quality isn't as good as the C3 Pro

Last edited:
I guess price is fixed as a Chinese brand trying to make a name in UK a d get some market share

Bought mine from Chromeburner for £174, bargain!

I really like the helmet, much better than the Shoei i had before.

I have one (non carbon). Love the flip function and sold my neotec 2 as prefer the chin bar being out of the way.
I bought large which does fir but not as comfortable as the Shoei. When you pull the flip over to front of chin then there is pressure on my ears. Not unbearable but definitely there. I am waiting on the blue and black to be launched in 24 and I will most likely up a size to XL and sell on my Large.
IMO the sun visor is not as effective as the one in the Neotec.

I have one (non carbon). Love the flip function and sold my neotec 2 as prefer the chin bar being out of the way.
I bought large which does fir but not as comfortable as the Shoei. When you pull the flip over to front of chin then there is pressure on my ears. Not unbearable but definitely there. I am waiting on the blue and black to be launched in 24 and I will most likely up a size to XL and sell on my Large.
IMO the sun visor is not as effective as the one in the Neotec.

Ta . Good info.

Sent from my N65

I have one overall really like it, the chinbar back and visor down gives and open face feel without the swirling air round your face (that you get with a C3 pro with jusr the sun visor)

It is a bit tight chinbar forward, but I will be wearing mine 90 %up

The one thing I found odd was the lip at the top of the visor was a bid distracting so I painted it black - dont see it at all now (need to tidy my painting)

it is louder than the c3 but Earplugs sort that

418287958_365902089552490_3471420933747045758_n.jpg

Tried the Scorpio Exo Tech Evo but it didn't fit my head shape well
Coming from a Shark Evo GT which was good a good fit for me, I went for an LS2 Advant X FF901, which fitted great
Got a fantastic deal off Motocentral in December
I went for the non carbon as a mate of mine had just bought the carbon version, which is a lovely thing but he say's is quite noisy
Don't know if that would be the case with the Scorpion one

Also worth mentioning is the chinbar internal wind protector curtain(?) is non removable. But I suppose if you can flick the helmet up then it doesnt need to be!

Tried the Scorpio Exo Tech Evo but it didn't fit my head shape well
Coming from a Shark Evo GT which was good a good fit for me, I went for an LS2 Advant X FF901, which fitted great
Got a fantastic deal off Motocentral in December
I went for the non carbon as a mate of mine had just bought the carbon version, which is a lovely thing but he say's is quite noisy
Don't know if that would be the case with the Scorpion one

I’ve got a Shark Evo ES.

I’d ordered a LS2 Avant a while back and tried one on at EICMA where a guy told me it was shite as something kept breaking and he was on his third replacement. So I cancelled it and bought the Shark cheap from Motolegends sale .
Think I’ll pass on Scorpion as it did feel tight with the chin bar down . Nice helmet though .Ta everyone for your thoughts .

I had a scorpion ADX 1 brilliant lid

Unfortunately the MK11 version wasnt as good in terms of ergonomics, so i went to Schuberth

I have that exact helmet, It's not Shoei quality but it's half the price and fits my head 99% as well, slightly more sung on the forehead than my GT-Air2 but I'm looking forward to riding with it open in Spain, in July.

Overall I'm really happy with it, nice snug fit and great internal sun visor, the pinlock also works as well as on the Shoei so no complaints there. Also not much louder than the Shoei if at all, but that's probably mostly to do with the bike, I didn't have to clean the visor for 500 miles in winter riding as the GSA is insanely good at keeping the wind blast at bay.

I’ve got a Shark Evo ES.

I’d ordered a LS2 Avant a while back and tried one on at EICMA where a guy told me it was shite as something kept breaking and he was on his third replacement. So I cancelled it and bought the Shark cheap from Motolegends sale .
Think I’ll pass on Scorpion as it did feel tight with the chin bar down . Nice helmet though .Ta everyone for your thoughts .
The mate who has the carbon LS2 Avant has previously had the Valiant prior, which was trouble free for 5 years
The LS2 Avant X feels better quality than the Shark Evo GT especially in the vents and the visor mechanism
5 years warranty, I'll give it some stick this year and see how it gets on
Plus points are for me, the cardo JBL speakers fit without and dremmeling adaptions and the liner is simple to get in and out. The Shark was a nightmare
It also has the easiest visor removal I have used
It fits me well and there is no added pressure when the chinbar is down

I found the sunvisor in the Shark evos touched my nose
My brother has an LS2 Avan seems a nice lid

I found the sunvisor in the Shark evos touched my nose
My brother has an LS2 Avan seems a nice lid
Had loads of the evoline/evo Sharks and always found them a good fit for me though quality can be a bit mixed especially the issues with the visors/pinlocks on the Evo1/2's. At that price though decided to give the Evo GT a go which allegedly has sorted all the earlier issue and comes with the higher spec pinlock etc.

I've had a Shark Evo GT for a couple of years, liked it but did feel a bit mixed quality
The pinlock issue has been sorted and it doesn't touch the chin-bar when moving it up or down
It came with the Pinlock 120 which defines the time they are resistant to fogging, in seconds
For its price, a very good helmet.
It is now my spare one

I went with the LS2 Advant X as I think the build quality is better than Shark I had
I got it for a great price in the Xmas sale at MotoCentral, and the 10% off GS code
It came with the Pinlock 120 MaxVision insert, a soft helmet bag, a Rucksack, a spare smoked visor and an inflatable 'doughnut' to support it when stripping it out
Everyone has different wants and needs. I like the 180 degree flip

Back
Top Bottom