Stelvio US Price Announced

Jazbee

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
US price been announced as $16, 390.
We know you can't just convert to £UK as seen many times for other bikes..... but just for the hell of it, that would equate to £13, 075 at today's rate of $1 = £0.80
That would be great 👍
Screenshot_20231121_205052_Facebook.jpg

How does that compare to the US$ retail for the two V100 models ? (That might give a better feel / indication for the UK price ?)

Seems steep....... reported on MG club UK this morning

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231213_084911_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231213_084911_Facebook.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 24
Bit more than I was expecting. less tech than the V100S but more expensive. I'm still betting on nearer 15k.

Cashing in on the Adv bike scene …..while they can and sell a few now (before everyone gets too old to ride one)
Yeah, my V85TT is not a year old yet and could possibly see me out 😄 will have a go on one though at next service time around early summer 👍

Bit more than I was expecting. less tech than the V100S but more expensive. I'm still betting on nearer 15k.
More expensive than the Mandello S doesn't sound right. Would this be the upcoming fancy version with electronic Ohlins, radar lane keeping, etc.?

US prices (which don't include destination or State tax)
Mandelo $15,490
Stelvio. $16,390
Mandello S $17,490

... and still not a squeek on a UK price (re dealer a few days back) ... odd ??

Other than the base it's really unknown. When available it'll be extra for electric avoidance's and of course extra for panniers. Then what about the anticipated electric suspension, will that be a stand alone option or added to the avoidance suite?
At this point a base Stelvio should price right between the base and S Mandello.

Back
Top Bottom