Can't wait, won't wait!

JDH

Reaction score
I suppose I can think of some good reasons for not picking up my 1200GS, before the new year, but none of them are good enough to stop me. So, as my dealer has told me the bike is in transit and should be with them by around 26th, to hell with it, gonna just get it. My first GS, and looking forward to it :thumb

John

JDH said:
I suppose I can think of some good reasons for not picking up my 1200GS, before the new year, but none of them are good enough to stop me. So, as my dealer has told me the bike is in transit and should be with them by around 26th, to hell with it, gonna just get it. My first GS, and looking forward to it :thumb

John

Beware.......It gets better the more you ride it........ :cool:

Thanks guys, I really am looking forward to getting it. Nadeem, decided to hold onto the Gixer for now, maybe sell it in the Spring and get a better price for it. There again, might even get some race fairings on it and just use it for the track. Depends very much on finances really. At last, I feel like a proper tosser :tosser :thumb

John

I made a similar decision last year in early november. Couldn't wait until the new year. It just means you get the full benefit of the heated grips straight away!!! Enjoy doing sportsbike riders in the wet.....if you can find many left on the road at this time of the year.

I traded my previous bike in (CBR) and didn't get much for it, I'd have been better off leaving it in the garage until spring, but I just didn't want look at it all winter.

Enjoy the new bike....hope you got it in red :)

GSmonkey said:
I made a similar decision last year in early november. Couldn't wait until the new year. It just means you get the full benefit of the heated grips straight away!!! Enjoy doing sportsbike riders in the wet.....if you can find many left on the road at this time of the year.

I traded my previous bike in (CBR) and didn't get much for it, I'd have been better off leaving it in the garage until spring, but I just didn't want look at it all winter.

Enjoy the new bike....hope you got it in red :)

Thanks, had to be blue though mate, heard they're faster :cool:

John

Back
Top Bottom