New project and super rare.

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I first spotted this stunner under a tarp 4 years ago. I knew just from the tail light sticking out what it was. Over the last 4 years I’ve tried and tried to get hold of the owner to see if he’d sell her. Well today as I was in the area I thought I’d drive past and see if she was still there. To my surprise there was the owner standing in the drive. We had a little conversation and he agreed to sell her to me at an agreed price and now I’m the proud owner of a super rare 100% authentic Suzuki GS1000S in the rarest red and white. She looks worse than she is. Wheels still turn and chain goes round. Not bad for a bike that’s been under a tarp for 33years

IMG_4328.jpeg

IMG_4327.jpeg

IMG_4324.jpeg

IMG_4326.jpeg

What a great find! Looking forward to following the restoration!

love watching a full restore job,some people have great talent for doing these,unfortunately not me.

Ey up Pal
That will not take yer long
Best of luck
In the old days probably not. These days I’ve got to take things abit slower.lol. In fairness once the old girl was out in daylight she didn’t look half bad. I was really surprised the wheels turned and the chain wasn’t rusted solid after 33years under a tarp.

Back
Top Bottom